Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is morganth coming back?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
What are the possibilities that morganth comes back at the next story? Her ending was quiet weird. A person can't just fall off a glass and disappearr forever .

Survivor
May 14, 2015
She fell into the vacuum of the Spiral. It's pretty much the same as falling into the vacuum of space in real life: Death is almost certainly guaranteed.

If they do bring her back, she'll need to be undead, like Malistaire was when he returned at the end of Azteca and in Darkmoor.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
I agree with you! I feel that when it comes to Morganthe, we haven't discovered everything...

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Star Gator on Jan 28, 2020 wrote:
What are the possibilities that morganth comes back at the next story? Her ending was quiet weird. A person can't just fall off a glass and disappearr forever .
Many people believe that Morganthe didn't actually die. However, my personal beliefs are that she did actually die. People may have good opinions for or against it, though, so I'll see what everyone else has to say.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Lookit Light on Jan 29, 2020 wrote:
Many people believe that Morganthe didn't actually die. However, my personal beliefs are that she did actually die. People may have good opinions for or against it, though, so I'll see what everyone else has to say.
I think the writters could not find a good ending for her, so the ended up letting her fall through glass into space...