Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon hunt disapointment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
Hi I been playing wiz for 6 years now and I took a break of 2 years because the game was getting too repetitive,
I saw the new minigame beastmoon hunt got membership and wow I loved it not just that but also the gear looks amazing, however I logged in the day after and the minigame was close, I can't believe that you guys close this mini game for so long, do you guys open it 6 days every months? I got my membership because of this and well unfortunately it wasn't worth it

Administrator
Gettdowncrazy on Jan 2, 2020 wrote:
Hi I been playing wiz for 6 years now and I took a break of 2 years because the game was getting too repetitive,
I saw the new minigame beastmoon hunt got membership and wow I loved it not just that but also the gear looks amazing, however I logged in the day after and the minigame was close, I can't believe that you guys close this mini game for so long, do you guys open it 6 days every months? I got my membership because of this and well unfortunately it wasn't worth it
Glad to hear you're having fun with the new events!

Indeed, they appear about every month for several days. Apologies that they don't run 24/7 :(.