Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble with new beast moon event, KI please look

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
KI,

I have six wizards all with three beastmen Planters each. Six different schools I have been harvesting the plants and I have hundreds of Idols with each of my Wizards. With the new Beast Moon hunt most of the Idols are not recognized in my inventory for upgrading tiers or the top level. I strongly suggest you look into this because there is a problem with the system recognizing the idols in our inventory. It is very frustrating and unfair. I have checked with other Wizards and they are having the same problem.

Please look into this, Thank You,

Mark Dragonleaf L130 Beastmoon Centurion
Mark Shadowleaf L130 Beastmoon Myrmidon
Mark Ravenleaf L 130 Beastmoon Myrmidon
Mark Griffonleaf L 100 Beastmoon Myrmidon
Mark Frostleaf L 16 Beastmoon Myrmidon
Mark Wyrmleaf L 15 Beastmoon Myrmidon

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
stormkraker on Dec 4, 2019 wrote:
KI,

I have six wizards all with three beastmen Planters each. Six different schools I have been harvesting the plants and I have hundreds of Idols with each of my Wizards. With the new Beast Moon hunt most of the Idols are not recognized in my inventory for upgrading tiers or the top level. I strongly suggest you look into this because there is a problem with the system recognizing the idols in our inventory. It is very frustrating and unfair. I have checked with other Wizards and they are having the same problem.

Please look into this, Thank You,

Mark Dragonleaf L130 Beastmoon Centurion
Mark Shadowleaf L130 Beastmoon Myrmidon
Mark Ravenleaf L 130 Beastmoon Myrmidon
Mark Griffonleaf L 100 Beastmoon Myrmidon
Mark Frostleaf L 16 Beastmoon Myrmidon
Mark Wyrmleaf L 15 Beastmoon Myrmidon
The new Beast forms seem to require Golden idols like the Death Ninja Pig. It looks like a Balance Wolf Warrior Golden Idol is in the Scroll of Fortune, and a Myth Rat Thief Golden Idol at the end of the Beastmoon Hunt progress bar, but I have no idea how to get the others.

Feeling disappointed over here...

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Yes agreed,

It looks like they changed the requirements to unlock any Tier to the gold idol. However, if you did already unlock it previously that will be honored. I know for a fact, I have a few. I also had the chance to upgrade more tiers with a few of my wizards, should have done it.

They should offer all the gold idols though, this still does not make much sense.