Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bat bots inner athanor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2010
Basically I'm on my fire doing the dungeon temple of light, I'm doing as it says wait till polymorph and kill, first bat is a breeze however when the second one polymorphs and we hit, it goes max to normal mid attack despite it showing that it went into shadow mode and used a shadow spell.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
I have been having this same problem for the last few days. Bat appears then polys back to icebot while my attack spell is completing its animation.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
Edit to add: Tried AOE instead of direct attack, and that worked .

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
When using a shadow spell or sometimes other spells on the bat, your wizard will fade out of picture then back into picture causing the bat to turn back into the bat bot cause the spell to deal no damage. Please fix this bug as soon as possible, it is causing people to not progress further in the questlines.

Administrator
Thanks community for identifying this issue! We are aware and hope to have a fix in a future update.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Sparck on Nov 27, 2019 wrote:
Thanks community for identifying this issue! We are aware and hope to have a fix in a future update.
I hope this is fixed soon, I have been trying to complete this quest over and over again for a while now.