Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Devourer needs to be looked at its Broken battle

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Hi all,

I am one of the best of the best PVE players of both wizard and pirate. I am not here to complain but the Devourer battle needs to be looked at and needs tuning.

The damage to the team is not the problem, 3 of my team gets eaten and does not spit them back out being hit or not even with minions alive or dead. after even 5 rounds I have to escape out because there is no option to "flee" while being eaten.

Please advise something or this battle needs to be reworked so only 1 wizard is eaten at any given time.

Cheers,

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
masterryan1969 on Nov 17, 2019 wrote:
Hi all,

I am one of the best of the best PVE players of both wizard and pirate. I am not here to complain but the Devourer battle needs to be looked at and needs tuning.

The damage to the team is not the problem, 3 of my team gets eaten and does not spit them back out being hit or not even with minions alive or dead. after even 5 rounds I have to escape out because there is no option to "flee" while being eaten.

Please advise something or this battle needs to be reworked so only 1 wizard is eaten at any given time.

Cheers,
Something peculiar is going on here. The Devourer actually IS supposed to devour only one Wizard at a time. Unless... Did your three team members flee and return? Being devoured is also its tardy cheat.