Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The secret bosses problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
As the title says, I believe we have a problem with secret bosses. The "secret" bosses that I have believe to be a problem is gladiator from Mount Olympus, Cronus from Tartanrus, Sand Squid from Atlantea, and Aphrodite II from Darkmoor the graveyard. A lot of people would join team up for these guys without thinking or ask friends/randoms. I have been farming MO for a few days now and this has happened to me a few times. Back when my fire was farming darkmoor, she countered people who just want to do Aphrodite II or just do the first boss and then leave (Which is another problem inself).
So what would fix this big problem that a lot of people have? I was think a second sigil where it will say the name of the dungeon but includes the secret name like with ra and mimic. I think this will help a lot for people who cannot find others to farm these bosses are (Especially Glad for their 90 ring and Aphrodite II for their energy ring and atheme)
I

Survivor
May 28, 2011
I completely agree! While I don't think KI would make a separate sigil, they could maybe have a separate window that the player can select after choosing the "Team Up" option. There they could display a notice that mentions if the player is only looking for other like-minded wizards who want to farm the secret bosses. This would make farming Malistaire The Undying [Darkmoor] SO much easier for players who have yet to complete their set. However, other players could abuse this system and troll others with it so it could pose a problem.