Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't buy recipes and my rank is broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2018
i asked wizard101 on twitter and they said they will try to fix it in the evening today everybody

Survivor
Apr 10, 2012
I need help my crafting is still broken

Survivor
Jun 30, 2019
I still have the same issue. I got the quest for azteca today but the Dino still won’t let me buy the recipe from him. And I’m trying to craft deer knight. :(( help Kingsisle your our only hope

Survivor
Dec 02, 2015
medjuda on Nov 20, 2019 wrote:
i asked wizard101 on twitter and they said they will try to fix it in the evening today everybody
Thank goodness, and thx for tweeting kingsile

Administrator
Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
Sparck on Nov 21, 2019 wrote:
This issue should now be fixed. Please see the update notes for details: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/november2019#Nov21Update
Thank you so much for the fix!

Survivor
Jan 10, 2015
Come on guys we need a fix on this its literally game breaking we cant quest any farther for questing!

Survivor
Nov 04, 2018
Hello, I earlier stated that I could not turn in my Eagle War shield, i may have done it wrong I got the agave nectar from my bank and not from Mangrove Marsh. I think that is the problem so I will do it again and hope it works this time

Survivor
Nov 04, 2018
Hello, yes I posted earlier that I couldn't turn in my Eagle War shield, well I found out you have to get the nectar from the Mangrove Marsh, because I tried getting mine from my Bank and it wouldn't let me turn it in. .But when I did it the way he says to, no Problem ok