Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accursed Play Gauntlet Not Redeeming?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
Hello,

Around Wednesday afternoon on September 18th, I purchased the Accursed Play Gauntlet from Walmart in full price. When I got home and tried to redeem it, the message says that the card is no longer valid. I have tried contacting Support at least three times (two of them from this site and one of them that I tried sending it from my gmail) by giving out my account name that I am trying to redeem with, including an attachment with the front and back card as well as the proof of purchase and I have not gotten a single response from them.

What is going on?

Administrator
Hunter Iceblade on Sep 21, 2019 wrote:
Hello,

Around Wednesday afternoon on September 18th, I purchased the Accursed Play Gauntlet from Walmart in full price. When I got home and tried to redeem it, the message says that the card is no longer valid. I have tried contacting Support at least three times (two of them from this site and one of them that I tried sending it from my gmail) by giving out my account name that I am trying to redeem with, including an attachment with the front and back card as well as the proof of purchase and I have not gotten a single response from them.

What is going on?
Hi Hunter! Did you receive a support ticket #? If not, please try contact support again using a different email domain. Sometimes the emails never reach us :(.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
Sparck on Sep 24, 2019 wrote:
Hi Hunter! Did you receive a support ticket #? If not, please try contact support again using a different email domain. Sometimes the emails never reach us :(.
Hello Spark,

Apparently, one of my Support ticket went through, which is support ticket #190918-000178. They responded to me yesterday at 5:35 PM EST, saying that they got all of my attachments that I sent and they are currently working on activating my game card and will let me know as soon this is done.

I really don't know when though, but I'm still waiting!

Administrator
Hunter Iceblade on Sep 24, 2019 wrote:
Hello Spark,

Apparently, one of my Support ticket went through, which is support ticket #190918-000178. They responded to me yesterday at 5:35 PM EST, saying that they got all of my attachments that I sent and they are currently working on activating my game card and will let me know as soon this is done.

I really don't know when though, but I'm still waiting!
Glad they are in contact and working on the issue. Hang tight, they'll get back to you!

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
Sparck on Sep 24, 2019 wrote:
Glad they are in contact and working on the issue. Hang tight, they'll get back to you!
Alright,

I have got the gift code they sent me and I have successfully redeemed it. :)

This issue is now resolved. Spark, please lock this thread. Thanks for helping, I appreciate it.