Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Everytime I try using my ancient lvl Phoenix and a judgement kiosk pet I keep getting the fire wyvern pet and it's ticking me off I want to hatch a furry judgement hybrid pet on my fire wizard.

Defender
May 30, 2010
daring amanda laws... on Sep 16, 2019 wrote:
Everytime I try using my ancient lvl Phoenix and a judgement kiosk pet I keep getting the fire wyvern pet and it's ticking me off I want to hatch a furry judgement hybrid pet on my fire wizard.
Hi, Amanda,
As someone who gotten most of the life hybrids, what you are experience is super bad RNG. I had this happened to me while I was trying to get the Astral Judge and Noble Kookaburra. When I hatch the judgement and Forest lord together, I would get the crop watcher most of the time. When I hatch the Kookaburra and opossum, I would always get the Lively Opossum. Now the good thing is you can get the fiery judgement pet from the koisk (Sometime that I did not have when I started the challenge). Just hatch with the actual pet this time and you might get it soon or later. Hope this helps

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Remember, you can just hatch with the Fiery Judge directly to try to get the pet as well.

To be honest, you getting the fire wyvern pet is odd since the wyvern pet isn't even involved within the hatching process.

Try the route I highlighted above.