Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Update Has Been Incomplete for 2 Months

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2010
This last April 2019 update has many new items and features outlined in the patch notes. Every feature has been implemented except for one: the treasure card vault. Over two months and two deckathalons have gone by and it still has not been added to the game. When I first read the test realm update notes this was one of the features that I was the most excited for. I always have a ton of treasure cards and have to make repeated trips to the bazaar to sell new ones that I get. Now that deckathalons have been added, it doesn't make sense for me to sell many of the treasure cards that I now receive. I could really use a treasure card vault to free up some treasure card space and prepare for the third deckathalon event. Does anybody know why the treasure card vault has not yet been implemented/when it is coming?

Administrator
leg0master on Jul 4, 2019 wrote:
This last April 2019 update has many new items and features outlined in the patch notes. Every feature has been implemented except for one: the treasure card vault. Over two months and two deckathalons have gone by and it still has not been added to the game. When I first read the test realm update notes this was one of the features that I was the most excited for. I always have a ton of treasure cards and have to make repeated trips to the bazaar to sell new ones that I get. Now that deckathalons have been added, it doesn't make sense for me to sell many of the treasure cards that I now receive. I could really use a treasure card vault to free up some treasure card space and prepare for the third deckathalon event. Does anybody know why the treasure card vault has not yet been implemented/when it is coming?
Here's an update on its status: https://www.wizard101.com/game/producers-letter