Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Construction Workers in Old Towne

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2013
For awhile now, a group of construction workers has been digging a hole in the ground on the side of the road in Old Towne. If you stopped to listen, they were discussing what might be down there.

Well, now evidently one of them has crawled into the hole and has not emerged, despite efforts to call to him.

Anyone else know about this and what it might be leading up to? Thanks!

Sabrina Frostflower

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Oh-ho-ho, yes, everyone's been aware of that. I speculate that we may be going down there as early as this summer update!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Summer is half way through, probably Fall....

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
anecorbie on Jul 5, 2019 wrote:
Summer is half way through, probably Fall....
I hope not, that would be a very short summer

Summer officially started on the 21st June and the spring fish was only just replaced with the basking in the sun shark. I think we might be seeing what is afoot in Wizard City in the summer update

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
One of the dogs said: "If he doesn't come back up, can I have his lunch?"

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I honestly believe their trying to prove the impossible. Their digging their way into china, or prob into a new world of an underground city.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
SparkleTude on Jul 8, 2019 wrote:
One of the dogs said: "If he doesn't come back up, can I have his lunch?"

At least he has his priority's right

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Valcoor Dragonfind... on Jul 8, 2019 wrote:
At least he has his priority's right
I hope they put it in the fridge, he's been gone so long I doubt his lunch will still be edible

To go off on a tangent - when my daughter was a toddler she went through a phase of saying, "When you die can I have...[insert something I own here]". She said it to me in public one day and I joked back with her that of course she could, assuming I died first...because "I only have you for spare parts"

The funny thing was a guy overheard us joking like this and was so horrified he just stared at us like we were the worst kind of people he had ever encountered. It made me laugh so much and he just continued to stare at us with horror all over his face!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
I hope they put it in the fridge, he's been gone so long I doubt his lunch will still be edible

To go off on a tangent - when my daughter was a toddler she went through a phase of saying, "When you die can I have...[insert something I own here]". She said it to me in public one day and I joked back with her that of course she could, assuming I died first...because "I only have you for spare parts"

The funny thing was a guy overheard us joking like this and was so horrified he just stared at us like we were the worst kind of people he had ever encountered. It made me laugh so much and he just continued to stare at us with horror all over his face!
Children are morbid little monsters ( God love 'em! ) I gave a gift to a girl I babysat "Now I have something to remember you when you die!" Gee, thanks!
It's great when you can joke with your kid like that.

So, Summer fun or Fall? I'm looking forward to it!