Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to beat Chester Droors? Help needed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2014
So I havent beated him yet and I am a level 31 - 32 Pyromancer () . I've learned Scald (And now im in MooShu doing quests) but not Phoenix.

Im not sure how to beat him, only ways I know is asking, however, I just want to know any ways to solo him.

Yes, I bought Lifeblade, Spirit Armor, Life Shield, Deathblade, and Vampire to help me. It didnt work and I havent tried Scald on him yet. Ive used these but failed. Ive used traps but was defeated by his minions.

Could anyone help?

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
ScorchedKezii on Jun 27, 2019 wrote:
So I havent beated him yet and I am a level 31 - 32 Pyromancer () . I've learned Scald (And now im in MooShu doing quests) but not Phoenix.

Im not sure how to beat him, only ways I know is asking, however, I just want to know any ways to solo him.

Yes, I bought Lifeblade, Spirit Armor, Life Shield, Deathblade, and Vampire to help me. It didnt work and I havent tried Scald on him yet. Ive used these but failed. Ive used traps but was defeated by his minions.

Could anyone help?
Just fireblade and meteor a couple times. If any are left alive, try scald

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
place a trap on him you wont use so his cheat doesn't trigger. The BEST way to do this is with Elemental Trap (so you can use the fire trap for extra damage). Then, use whatever stacking blades you have (item, treasure card, school taught, etc), then use scald and watch the minions die. You can also use Meteor Strike as well with some blades. If you stacked enough blades, Meteor works better as it should kill them in one hit. Once it's one on one, it's a LOT easier. You DONT need Phoenix taught because you can buy a TC version of it. Sunbird should also work too. Just bring enough cards to win the fight.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2015
I have tried several times without help but they kill me every time...VERY annoying and he keeps healing himself!!! Will someone PLEASE Friend me and let's get it done??? My Deck is ready but it's impossible.