Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lock Items in Inventory

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
My idea for Wizard101 is actually something that already exists in Pirate101 - being able to lock items in your backpack so you don't accidentally sell them and then either have to buy them again or can't get them back. This would be especially useful for decks since so many people use more than one deck interchangeably for different battles. I hope this will be added, it would be very convenient for players!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
19acassel on May 29, 2019 wrote:
My idea for Wizard101 is actually something that already exists in Pirate101 - being able to lock items in your backpack so you don't accidentally sell them and then either have to buy them again or can't get them back. This would be especially useful for decks since so many people use more than one deck interchangeably for different battles. I hope this will be added, it would be very convenient for players!
It does exist, but it isn't toggled on by default!

Go to 'options' in your book (shortcut esc), then 'Gameplay Options 2' and change 'Backpack Item Lock' to 'Yes'

I wish they'd have it toggled on as the default setting, it is quite tricky to find it, especially if you don't know it exists!

I hope this helps!

Explorer
May 28, 2012
Currently we have the ability to lock items we don’t want to sell/feed away.

If you open your book and click on the gear on the right hand side of book, this will open up the page called “Gameplay”. On the icon showing a 2 click on or open that Icon…this will show your page where you may hide from your friends and the third item is “Backpack Item Lock”. You have the choice of saying yes or no. If you choose yes, when you open your backpack you will look to the bottom and notice Jewel, Lock/Unlock, Equip/Unequip, Feed Pet, and Trash.

Currently the only things we cannot lock are reagents, snacks and fish.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
19acassel on May 29, 2019 wrote:
Hello,

You can already do this in Wizard101, but you have to go into your game settings and allow it. Click the gear in your spell book, and it should be listed under one of the sections.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011