Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

summon pixie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2017
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
LegoFiend12 on May 28, 2019 wrote:
how do I summon a pixie and where do I go to get pixie
We can train Summon Pixie from Charlie in the Oasis (gardener dude in Krok)

We need to be gardening rank 10 and it costs 175,000 gold.

It costs 25 energy to summon a friendly pixie. It will last 48 hours (sometimes longer if the plant has the ability to naturally attract pixies) and prevents all pests no matter what rank they are.

We can also get Summon Pixie treasure cards in the bazaar sometimes (they are a possible drop from the Farley's Gardening Pack). I'm not sure if we have to be rank 10 to purchase them or if they can be bought by anyone. I think they can be cast by any rank gardener but to be sure we'd need someone to confirm this. They can deinitely be traded to any wizard. (sorry I can't check if they can be cast, all my wizards are rank 20 in gardening).

The other way to get a friendly pixie is through a maycast pet talent 'Gardening Pixie'. This can be triggered by using gardening spells and your pet can cast a free gardening pixie onto your plants - it will not use any of your energy if it casts this!

I hope this helps! Happy gardening!

Survivor
May 18, 2010
You can buy the summon pixie card from Charley in Krokotopia next to the big pyramid's entrance for 175k (yeah it's expensive) if you're at least gardening rank 10, or use a treasure card of it. Also pixies show up around your plants randomly sometimes.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You can occasionally purchase Treasure Versions of the spell from the Bazaar.

Some plants also "attract" pixies such as:

Tiger Lilies
Baby Carrots
Jewel Plants
Laugh-O-Dils
Sword Ferns

Also, remember that Pixies prevents pest of any level from affecting that particular plant from dangers of wilting etc.

Good Luck!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Star Edward on May 30, 2019 wrote:
You can occasionally purchase Treasure Versions of the spell from the Bazaar.

Some plants also "attract" pixies such as:

Tiger Lilies
Baby Carrots
Jewel Plants
Laugh-O-Dils
Sword Ferns

Also, remember that Pixies prevents pest of any level from affecting that particular plant from dangers of wilting etc.

Good Luck!

Not only prevents it, but you can cast the pixie on a plant already affected by a high ranking pest to remove it (or at least you use to).

Survivor
Jul 04, 2013
Oran of Urz on May 31, 2019 wrote:
Not only prevents it, but you can cast the pixie on a plant already affected by a high ranking pest to remove it (or at least you use to).
you still can do that. i have a Face Palm that frequently attracts Fire ants (lvl 7 pest). only pest spell to remove that is treasure card Ant Lion. but since you'll never find that except in bazaar Pixie will take care of it.