Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Continued Revamp?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I have been playing Wizard101 for over ten years now, I got it soon after the game was initially released. I have a very strong emotional connection to this game which is why I am still playing it out of my childhood lol.

Anyways, I absolutely adore the new Wizard City revamp, I think it definitely improves the quality of the gameplay. However, I am now beginning to notice a stark contrast between WC and the other worlds after the revamp. Is KI planning on going on beyond WC to revamp some of the other worlds? I think it would be great to continue this aesthetic improvement as the revamp was done so spectacularly in WC!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
DarkvaultDynasty on Apr 28, 2019 wrote:
I have been playing Wizard101 for over ten years now, I got it soon after the game was initially released. I have a very strong emotional connection to this game which is why I am still playing it out of my childhood lol.

Anyways, I absolutely adore the new Wizard City revamp, I think it definitely improves the quality of the gameplay. However, I am now beginning to notice a stark contrast between WC and the other worlds after the revamp. Is KI planning on going on beyond WC to revamp some of the other worlds? I think it would be great to continue this aesthetic improvement as the revamp was done so spectacularly in WC!!
Do not fear, the revamp is continuing!

Honestly, the new graphics have blown me away! I genuinely didn't think it necessary....then I saw what they did and was just WOW! Ok, I was wrong, this is sooooo beautiful it was unimaginable to me!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018

It took them 10 yrs to get 3 areas in wizard city updated with graphics, whats another 10 yrs?

Champion
Feb 06, 2010

I agree 100%

They have stated publicly that it would take “20 months” to do the rest of the worlds in the first story arc. I do think though it would be worth it, as there are many issues (graphically speaking) in the early worlds. Krokotopia’s pyramids would look splendid revamped. Also they may be able to try making the boat the right way this time.

As I said above, there are issues in other early worlds. If you go to the shops in the Jade Palace in MooShu, you can see the shop keepers stomachs are actually part of the counter. Why would they want to fix that when it’s part of the old graphic software? Just remake it!! DragonSpyre needs ALOT of work!

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Yes! I believe this will be awesome to do now since they completed the 3rd arc and while they come up with ideas for the next, they can work on revamping the worlds. I would love to visit a reworked Mooshu and see the Cherry blossoms in their glory and looking forward to new stuff in general.

Chris Thundercloud 130