Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some of the new updates not available???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
Hello. I recently logged after the update, looking to find out about the new additions to the crown shop - Namely, the additional character slot and the Treasure Card Vault. Unfortunately, upon logging in, they are nowhere to be found! Did KI change their mind on these updates? They are listed on the update notes! Please let me know, I'm very confused.

Administrator
ShanieOManiac on Apr 24, 2019 wrote:
Hello. I recently logged after the update, looking to find out about the new additions to the crown shop - Namely, the additional character slot and the Treasure Card Vault. Unfortunately, upon logging in, they are nowhere to be found! Did KI change their mind on these updates? They are listed on the update notes! Please let me know, I'm very confused.
Hi ShanieOManiac! That's correct. Please see here the update notes:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/april2019

Survivor
Sep 07, 2012
Hi ShanieOManiac! That's correct. Please see here the update notes:
r

So is it just delayed or not going to happen? Your response was not very clear .

Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
They have just postponed the release of the elixir. They are going to add it, just not yet.

-Morgan Darkrider

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
When. And why did they not release it with the other updates when KI knew that this would be the most popular update by far? I know they said they needed to release some other things first, but what? Kinda vague explanation. Hopefully, it's just that they need to figure out what price they are going to lower it to. 18K is kinda expensive, especially when you buy a subscription every year and crowns throughout.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
The Seventh Character Slot is now here! Go crazyyyy.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
tried to buy but doesn't show as they say. Will try again soon but am not too hope full I'll get what I paid for.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
found out that the arrow doesn't show until you make you new 7th character, but the NEW button goes from gray to funtional.