Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Equipment Sets | QoL Changes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2017
Equipment sets were added as a feature to the game around 5 years ago or so, but I feel like these presented changes would be very QoL:

1. Editing equipment sets! It's a bit saddening to have to recreate every single set if you got an upgrade to something in one equipment set, or a new stitch for one in another.
  2. Reorganizing equipment sets! No longer want Ctrl+1 to be your hitting set, but instead your healing set? just drag and drop, or re-route!
  3. Terminology update! This would be less important, and I can't exactly come up with more terminology for the life of me right now, but: the community has developed certain terms within the game (i.e. Jade), which would also be cool to have in the equipment sets name options.

PROS
Happy Players
QoL Updates are always nice.
Update would remind players of the feature, new or old.
CONS
None!

Survivor
Dec 06, 2016
Wait. Equipment sets are a T H I N G ? !

...How would one go about embracing such marvelousness? And how extensive is it? Like, does it swap all equipment, including the deck and pet?

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Thistle Yggdrasil on Apr 13, 2019 wrote:
Wait. Equipment sets are a T H I N G ? !

...How would one go about embracing such marvelousness? And how extensive is it? Like, does it swap all equipment, including the deck and pet?
Yes, Equipment sets are a thing 8-)

Don't feel bad. I wasn't aware of it until my mentor showed me. That said, without having the game open in front of me, I cannot walk you through how to get it set up. (Yes I have memory problems).

And yes, ALL equipment. Deck, pack, clothing, wand, and mount can all be swapped at the touch of a button.

Someone, please give this young wizard a walk-through on setting up equipment sets.

Steven Ghoststalker