Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player Complaint

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2018
Hello fellow wizard friends!

I have a problem with a player. I will not give out any names or genders, but there is a group of people who constantly harass and bully me.

Now, I know that everyone says "Ignore" and "Change realms". Trust me, I have! But these players make it seem like I don't belong in the same realm/area as them, which is not right. Everyone is allowed to go wherever they choose.

Reports have constantly been sent for this player, but no action has been taken, and still constantly harasses me.

This has been going on for about 3 years!

Further action needs to be taken

This player should not get away with her actions!

Please Kingisle, this is my only hope. I can't keep up with all the drama!

I would appreciate some help with fixing this!

Thank you everyone for your support.

I hope you all are well and healthy!

Hugs, Bellashad ❤️

Administrator
Bellashad on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
Hello fellow wizard friends!

I have a problem with a player. I will not give out any names or genders, but there is a group of people who constantly harass and bully me.

Now, I know that everyone says "Ignore" and "Change realms". Trust me, I have! But these players make it seem like I don't belong in the same realm/area as them, which is not right. Everyone is allowed to go wherever they choose.

Reports have constantly been sent for this player, but no action has been taken, and still constantly harasses me.

This has been going on for about 3 years!

Further action needs to be taken

This player should not get away with her actions!

Please Kingisle, this is my only hope. I can't keep up with all the drama!

I would appreciate some help with fixing this!

Thank you everyone for your support.

I hope you all are well and healthy!

Hugs, Bellashad ❤️
Hi Bellashad,

Please email support@wizard101.com with details of the encounters and we'll be glad to investigate. We can't do anything here in a public forum.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2018
Sparck on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
Hi Bellashad,

Please email support@wizard101.com with details of the encounters and we'll be glad to investigate. We can't do anything here in a public forum.
Sparck,

This has been sent in an email before and nothing has been done to fix this situation.

Administrator
Bellashad on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
Sparck,

This has been sent in an email before and nothing has been done to fix this situation.
If you have a support ticket, we'll definitely respond to it. Just give the email a reply and let them know you're waiting. We'll respond!

Survivor
Oct 23, 2018
Sparck on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
If you have a support ticket, we'll definitely respond to it. Just give the email a reply and let them know you're waiting. We'll respond!
An email was sent out the other day.

Reports have been sent out for the player, and changing realm/ignoring does not work.