Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 53 life in stormriven.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2016
does anyone know any good gear that i can get for damage. im having a very hard time killing bosses and im usually dying in every single battle. if anyone knows of some good damage gear for a level 53 life i would really appreciate it.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Try these tips:

Enchant - Do you enchant your cards before attacking? Try doing so. Visit the school trainer in the Base Camp of Celestia or the Floating Land to start learning these spells. Spells such as tough, strong and giant make a huge difference when applied to attacking spells just before their uses in battle.

Gear - Currently at your level, the most available and one of the better gear sets are the senators one available from Mount Olympus. So, if you haven't already, I suggest running the dungeon a few times for all your gear pieces.

Ring/Athame - The Raven's Jade Talon is an excellent athame you can use in the meantime until you get to level 55-56 while the Raven's Fortitude can suffice for a ring.

Deck - Remember that a small deck is vital to efficient battling and questing. A large deck packed with spells is useless and waste time that could be used to do otherwise. Is your deck too large?

Pet - Do you've a good pet? A pet providing talents in offense and defense can also be a great help!

If Celestia continues to be a bit overbearing, I suggest doing Wintertusk first until you get to Sudrilund and at level 56. Here, excellent crafted gear becomes available to you which will give you the stats and more that you're searching for.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2018
Well for my death I just got damage gear from the bazaar until Waterworks.