Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you for the Nimbari Pack

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
I just wanted to say a big thank you to the designers of this pack. I needed new gear for my level 60+ Myth and I got armor & boots right off! I also had the amazing luck to get the permanent mount! ( I'm usually not that lucky! )
But what I really loved about this pack is the house guests! ( Yeah, totally weird ), but let me explain; my Ice wizard has a rock band set up in her Royal Playhouse ( mannequins & instruments ) all that was missing was an audience. Now she has a crowd of cheering "fans".
So thank you so much!

Rowan Emerald blade level 66
Victoria Winter level 35

( the house furnishings are very attractive, too! )

Administrator
anecorbie on Jan 28, 2019 wrote:
I just wanted to say a big thank you to the designers of this pack. I needed new gear for my level 60+ Myth and I got armor & boots right off! I also had the amazing luck to get the permanent mount! ( I'm usually not that lucky! )
But what I really loved about this pack is the house guests! ( Yeah, totally weird ), but let me explain; my Ice wizard has a rock band set up in her Royal Playhouse ( mannequins & instruments ) all that was missing was an audience. Now she has a crowd of cheering "fans".
So thank you so much!

Rowan Emerald blade level 66
Victoria Winter level 35

( the house furnishings are very attractive, too! )
Thanks anecorbie for the kind words! I let the team know about your post :).

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Your house set up sounds awesome Anecorbie! I have the band instruments set up in Winter Wind and now you gave me an idea for fans. Thanks. Will have to craft some mannequins. I believe that recipe is from the Marleybone crafter.

And thanks KI for the pack weekend to earn free packs by spending crowns.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Davidfire school on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
Your house set up sounds awesome Anecorbie! I have the band instruments set up in Winter Wind and now you gave me an idea for fans. Thanks. Will have to craft some mannequins. I believe that recipe is from the Marleybone crafter.

And thanks KI for the pack weekend to earn free packs by spending crowns.
Yes, the recipe is from Marleybone. Both male & female versions, good luck with the crafting! ( This is also an excellent way to get gear out of your bank or shared bank for more space! )

Survivor
Apr 09, 2014
Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
I have the castaway cottage and put those "fans" from the nimbari pack along the balcony overlooking the battle circle. They are cheering and rooting for their favorite wizard. From the house looking at the battle circle there is a dirt path just beyond that which I have made the jousting area. I use the crystal unicorn from the bountiful mine bundle, the clockwork coursair from the clockwork tower gauntlet, the jousting destrier from the Grand Tourney bundle,and even the Aquilian chariot from the Acropolis. Tents-spectral star, Grand tourney gauntlet- are in the grassy area and next to the battle circle just before that gate I put a sword tree and an anvil and some people with swords from another pack( can't recall the name of the pack)

Anecorbie -you have given me a great idea with mannequins. Thanks. In the Winter Wind I placed school furniture in each of the rooms. A mannequin dressed for each of the appropriate school in the clothing from the professors hoard pack would give a nice finishing touch to each room.

Thanks KI

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
LuckyLarry740 on Mar 1, 2019 wrote:
I have the castaway cottage and put those "fans" from the nimbari pack along the balcony overlooking the battle circle. They are cheering and rooting for their favorite wizard. From the house looking at the battle circle there is a dirt path just beyond that which I have made the jousting area. I use the crystal unicorn from the bountiful mine bundle, the clockwork coursair from the clockwork tower gauntlet, the jousting destrier from the Grand Tourney bundle,and even the Aquilian chariot from the Acropolis. Tents-spectral star, Grand tourney gauntlet- are in the grassy area and next to the battle circle just before that gate I put a sword tree and an anvil and some people with swords from another pack( can't recall the name of the pack)

Anecorbie -you have given me a great idea with mannequins. Thanks. In the Winter Wind I placed school furniture in each of the rooms. A mannequin dressed for each of the appropriate school in the clothing from the professors hoard pack would give a nice finishing touch to each room.

Thanks KI
Awesome idea and you're welcome!