Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions for the Developers

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
darkangelz13 on Dec 14, 2018 wrote:
Another suggestion...

We have castle elixirs backpack elixirs seed vaults gear vaults why not a pet vault or elixir for us collectors.
I would rather have a pet farm, putting them in a vault just sounds cruel.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
angellifeheart on May 1, 2019 wrote:
There is no such thing as a clean pool pet. They all come with 10 talents 5 of which you want and 5 of which you don't. Maybe sometimes that 1 or 2 you don't care for having.
'Clean pool' refers to a pet with 10 desirable talents in pool - basically a pet that has no surprises or talents that are incompatible with making a useful combo.

Sure, if someone is being specific about the 5 talents they want then they are going to have to prepare themselves for more hatching, training and a bunch of 'fails'...but most wizards want a pet that will help them in a particular way (eg ward pet) and even if they have 5 specific talents in mind they would rather get 'the wrong ward' at mega than a completely useless talent like a random off school damage.

Even if they want 5 specific talents a clean pool pet will give them 5 useful talents to use while they are making their very specific 'perfect' combo. They may even find their 'fail' is 'perfect' for some battles. A clean pool also means the owner can say exactly what is in pool, further reducing fails/surprises and making pool reading much easier for the hatcher.

The '1 or 2 you don't care for having' goes to 5 alternatives you would be happy with or at least happy with in the mean time.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
angellifeheart on May 1, 2019 wrote:
How is forcing people to do pvp ruining the game? if your already forcing people to do the story line to level lol? In fact i think its a good concept and tournaments quick matches are way more easy to accomplish ticket win or lose. I just wish they balance pvp asap.
Because not everyone wants to PvP. Some people may not even be able to afford it, or even if they can, don't have the time or patience required to deal with it. PvP players aren't forced to PvE in order to advance in their PvP status, so why should PvE players be forced to PvP in order to advance in a status that has nothing to do with PvP?

I don't know the complaints in regards to how PvP is unbalanced or ruined, etc, but I have no doubt that there are valid concerns that need to be addressed. The devs should keep PvE and PvP separate, so that those who one to do one but not the other may do so without penalty or disappointment.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Fangs McWolf on May 2, 2019 wrote:
Because not everyone wants to PvP. Some people may not even be able to afford it, or even if they can, don't have the time or patience required to deal with it. PvP players aren't forced to PvE in order to advance in their PvP status, so why should PvE players be forced to PvP in order to advance in a status that has nothing to do with PvP?

I don't know the complaints in regards to how PvP is unbalanced or ruined, etc, but I have no doubt that there are valid concerns that need to be addressed. The devs should keep PvE and PvP separate, so that those who one to do one but not the other may do so without penalty or disappointment.
PvP players aren't forced to PvE in order to advance in their PvP status,

They most certainly are if they are doing PvP at max level, not only that, but they are forced to fish, craft, garden and hatch pets to stay competitive.

I have no issue with separating gear and/or spells for the 2 this is a good idea, however I do not see how anyone is being forced to PvP.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Jasmine3429 on May 3, 2019 wrote:

They most certainly are if they are doing PvP at max level, not only that, but they are forced to fish, craft, garden and hatch pets to stay competitive.

I have no issue with separating gear and/or spells for the 2 this is a good idea, however I do not see how anyone is being forced to PvP.
There is a crafting quest that requires multiple of a reagent that can mostly only be obtained by using tickets to purchase the reagent, and the quickest way to get those tickets is to PvP. In short, PvE players are essentially being forced to PvP.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Victoria FireHeart on May 2, 2019 wrote:
'Clean pool' refers to a pet with 10 desirable talents in pool - basically a pet that has no surprises or talents that are incompatible with making a useful combo.

Sure, if someone is being specific about the 5 talents they want then they are going to have to prepare themselves for more hatching, training and a bunch of 'fails'...but most wizards want a pet that will help them in a particular way (eg ward pet) and even if they have 5 specific talents in mind they would rather get 'the wrong ward' at mega than a completely useless talent like a random off school damage.

Even if they want 5 specific talents a clean pool pet will give them 5 useful talents to use while they are making their very specific 'perfect' combo. They may even find their 'fail' is 'perfect' for some battles. A clean pool also means the owner can say exactly what is in pool, further reducing fails/surprises and making pool reading much easier for the hatcher.

The '1 or 2 you don't care for having' goes to 5 alternatives you would be happy with or at least happy with in the mean time.
Aww it looks like spark shut down our previous discussion threat without even letting me get a response totally unfair tho And no am not mad at you and you made a few excellent points in regards to you being able to enjoy posting in forums etc but i still stand by my point as to non-pvper's have no say in regards to changes to be made in pvp if they haven't pvped before. That's like me never trying pve story line and saying its boring. I do apologize if i came out as rude, i just saw the game going down hill since 2015 with all the changes made that ruined pvp. Due to pve spells pay to win gears and pets. But such is the way of things until its fix lots of my friends also quit because of this.

But not to go off topic within this post i guess the term clean pool can be an opinion because like i said before their are some talents u specifically want and some u don't and if not most go after 5 specific talents that are within those brackets. Since pets cost a lot of time effort energy etc being spent i still believe the easy fix to this is for the initial talents that are inherited from birth to be highlighted. K I did state pet talents are manifested at the time of hatch due to coding. I believe it would save a lot of players from stress i mean honestly hatch 10 times for 1 pet isn't worth the time u can take to do 5 pets in 3 takes minimum know what i mean?

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Jasmine3429 on May 3, 2019 wrote:

Their forced to pvp in other to obtain tickets for crafting revered wands in the arcanum. In all honesty i think its a great move to enforce players to all access to the game and not just pve. Am pro-100% making pvp expansion through mass tournaments etc and believe in success would attract a lot of revenue if you only they decide to properly balance issues between school spells, gears, pets etc.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Fangs McWolf on May 4, 2019 wrote:
There is a crafting quest that requires multiple of a reagent that can mostly only be obtained by using tickets to purchase the reagent, and the quickest way to get those tickets is to PvP. In short, PvE players are essentially being forced to PvP.
They have given PvE people other ways to obtain these participation trophies when this complaint was first made. No one is being forced to PVP, if you want to be fast about it, you do PvP, the choice is yours to make.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Jasmine3429 on May 1, 2019 wrote:
I would rather have a pet farm, putting them in a vault just sounds cruel.
A pet farm is better, yes.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Jasmine3429 on May 5, 2019 wrote:
They have given PvE people other ways to obtain these participation trophies when this complaint was first made. No one is being forced to PVP, if you want to be fast about it, you do PvP, the choice is yours to make.
And what are the other options, besides daily assignments forever or luck in silver chests in certain worlds?

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Fangs McWolf on May 2, 2019 wrote:

In order to pvp at max level yes you are force to do the story line to level up in order to get to max. The main issue is so many attention has been giving to pve in the last few years and zero to pvp has become frustrating' for pvp players. Rewards aren't beneficial and spells, gears and jades are yet to be Nerfed. If you can afford membership for pve then you must realize its accessible to free to membership players. I strongly believe the reason most players from my experience who chose not to do pvp is because their afraid of not being good at it which at the state of current things i don't blame them for it. If pvp can become more rewarding and promote team challengers etc i believe it would attract lots of old and non pvp players.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Fangs McWolf on May 6, 2019 wrote:
And what are the other options, besides daily assignments forever or luck in silver chests in certain worlds?
That is 2 options right there, which is more than pvp people who are FORCED to do side activities in PvE to stay relevant, do you hear them complaining about it?

Survivor
Dec 09, 2015
on friend invites, here is a good way to get more players. i want the invited friend to receive free crowns whenever i buy them. some people can't afford crowns on their own so it would be really nice if they could get like 1000 free crowns whenever i make a purchase. so they can get used to playing the game and enjoying it until eventually they get into a better financial state. maybe after their own first 2 or so purchases of crowns the free crowns thing will stop for them. i really want more players in the game to decrease the chances of this amazing game to be taken down. also more realms added would be great to lower the lag issues. the words "sarcasm" and "sarcastic" should be added to text chat. it's fun to tell quiet players "you sure are talkative" but i found out a few hours ago i have no way to explain to them what i meant. some people get reported over stupid things and players should be required to type a full explanation to why they are reporting another player. one more thing. make every player tell their birthday so nobody gets trapped in menu chat forever. maybe throw the birthday notification at them at the wizard select screen for the players who already have an account and as for people creating an account put the birthday in the sign up requirements.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2015
please a monstrologist in marleybone. definitely frog animus. i would love a few of them in my house

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
protokirby on May 12, 2019 wrote:
please a monstrologist in marleybone. definitely frog animus. i would love a few of them in my house
Oh, yes! I can never get enough of Monstrology!

Other good suggestions of mine:

Crabs. Learned in Crab Alley and/or Crustacean Empire.

Sharks. Learned in Survey Camp.

Goblins (Includes Red Caps and Skirkers) Learned in Pigswick Academy or Caliburn.

Troll. (Includes Ogres and Spriggans) Learned in Cyclops lane or Northguard.

Elemental. Since this would include a lot of enemies, it shouldn't be obtained by regular means. Perhaps it could be crafted?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
protokirby on May 12, 2019 wrote:
I will support any and all ideas that involve more FROGS!

Ribbit ribbit! Got to love the frogs!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Lookit Light on May 13, 2019 wrote:
Oh, yes! I can never get enough of Monstrology!

Other good suggestions of mine:

Crabs. Learned in Crab Alley and/or Crustacean Empire.

Sharks. Learned in Survey Camp.

Goblins (Includes Red Caps and Skirkers) Learned in Pigswick Academy or Caliburn.

Troll. (Includes Ogres and Spriggans) Learned in Cyclops lane or Northguard.

Elemental. Since this would include a lot of enemies, it shouldn't be obtained by regular means. Perhaps it could be crafted?
More suggestions:

Horse. Learned in Mooshu.

Grizzly Bear (Would cover all bears that are not Polar Bears.) Learned in Grizzleheim.

Wildcat (Would include all big cat enemies) Learned in Zafaria?

Extract Imp could include Grendels and reintroduce the Fear of Gremlins.

Snake. Learned in Mirage. (this could be a great one.)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2015
well, being a considerate person, i didn't want to post here more than once, but i keep getting ideas. here's a great idea. a bunch of different moth pets. somehow my favorite animal switched from being tarantulas to moths; however, the only moth species i know the name of is the poodle moth. maybe add a boss in wizard city that is easy to get to (no keys) but perhaps requiring your wizard to be level 50 or above. this boss will drop moth styled clothing and various pet moths (maybe more types of pet moths added through updates). anyway, the moth enthusiasts like myself would be most appreciative. this could possibly attract moth enthusiasts to the game pretty quickly. maybe even the Christians who hate this "witchcraft" yet really enjoy moth things could come to play the game. honestly, i am a Christian but i have the much needed to be spread knowledge that stuff like wizard101 (or pokemon) are not the same horrible witchcraft spoken badly about in the Bible.

Defender
May 23, 2009
Wondering when the next bundle sale is gonna be. I need to stitch my next gear. Last one is in February. Now is May. Planning to renew membership after bundle sale. Please KI make it happen. Thanks for all you do.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Please expand the PVP section of the game or at least put more focus into balancing spells effect updates etc.

Defender
May 23, 2009
TPG Miserie on May 16, 2019 wrote:
Wondering when the next bundle sale is gonna be. I need to stitch my next gear. Last one is in February. Now is May. Planning to renew membership after bundle sale. Please KI make it happen. Thanks for all you do.
Yay . I feel special, imao . Not too late to celebrate another anniversary of playing Wiz. As promised, I have renewed my membership as well. Thanks Sparck and all Kingsisle employees.