Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Improve the bazaar experience

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
when you press X for Elik Silverfist and the Bazaar interface opens, it opens with the tab for gear active. The gear tab usually has 100 pages to transfer to your computer, so you have to wait.

You could avoid the wait and reduce the load on KI servers if this tab was not the first one to open, or if it was, it stayed empty until the player clicked on it indicating they are shopping for gear.

So my suggest is either change to a different tab, or make a welcome-to-the-bazaar-what-are-you-shopping-for-today? tab that is the initial state of the bazaar.

thank you.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ChicoValerian on Oct 17, 2018 wrote:
when you press X for Elik Silverfist and the Bazaar interface opens, it opens with the tab for gear active. The gear tab usually has 100 pages to transfer to your computer, so you have to wait.

You could avoid the wait and reduce the load on KI servers if this tab was not the first one to open, or if it was, it stayed empty until the player clicked on it indicating they are shopping for gear.

So my suggest is either change to a different tab, or make a welcome-to-the-bazaar-what-are-you-shopping-for-today? tab that is the initial state of the bazaar.

thank you.
YES YES YES!!!!!

It is the bane of my wizard's shopping sprees trying to click into 'housing' before the gear starts loading! It would also be useful if when we want to shop for gear it either defaults as 'usable' (loading only those things we can use) instead of starting out by loading every item, then reducing it if we click 'usable'. Or perhaps it could give us the option of all/usable before it starts loading or remember what we had set it on previously?

I would really like to see this change made so we can avoid that 'ugh, too slow' followed by waiting whenever we fail to click 'housing' quickly enough!

Sparck, please could you ask the team if this is possible and to consider this change?

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
ChicoValerian on Oct 17, 2018 wrote:

thank you.
YES !

I love your idea and I couldn't agree more with it. I do try to change the tab myself before it starts loading, but sometimes I am just not fast enough and there is no choice but to wait while the gear page loads. I hope your idea happens!

Cheers,
Nathan

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
You could do what I and multiple others do and in the 3 seconds it gives before actually selecting the hat section just click where you want to go or click sell. There's no need to actually change anything, just move faster lol