Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Magicfest?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
This is an idea from Splatoon 2, in which there's Splatfests. This may seem like a clan, but trust me, it's not!

A Splatfest is an event that takes place every 2-3 weeks and it's similar to voting, the most recent one (that ended yesterday actually) was: "What Utensil is Most Useful? Fork or Spoon?" They ask for your opinion on things that won't offend people, some other examples are "Ketchup and Mayo", "Cake or Ice Cream", "Flight or Invisibility" and things among those lines. Now after you chose your side you'd do Turf Wars and whoever one the most matches won the Splatfest! Now I know lots of people don't PvP anymore so I thought Magicfests could have little challenges that would be given to you infinitely throughout it.

The Magicfest would last 24 hours and the challenges would be like: "Visit an Area" or "Play a Pet Game", then they'd get progressively more difficult like "Defeat a Rank 14 Boss" or "Defeat 20 of 1 Enemy" And to introduce the Splatfest there'd be 2 hosts, however in this case it'd just be a poll thing, maybe a PvP Enter thing, then you pick Side A or B. Some ideas for Magicfests are:

"If you had 10,000 crowns would you spend them on..."

A: A House
B: Spend it on packs

The reward for winning the most challenges will be up to you guys, but I feel there should be a badge. So if "A House" won the badge would be "Man of the House" or "Woman of the House" Some other them ideas are:

"Pet Derby or PvP"
"Blades or Auras"
"Shadow or Astral"

Please reply! Alex Spellstaff MAX Wizard