Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Additional feature for the magic mirror store?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
Hi there,

I don't know if anyone else has thought of or even cares about this, but I just had an idea... another way to customize your wizard.

So y'all know how on bitmoji, you can customize your character's weight? I feel like that should be a feature to add in the magic mirror store. There are several body types out there in the world, not everyone is built and fit like the characters in this game. I have no idea if anyone else cares about this, but I feel like it could be another thing to add to this already great game.

I imagine quite a few people may disagree with me, but as someone who's not stick thin like my female characters in the game, I just think it would be cool for a character to look more like me.

- Amanda GoldenHeart 91

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Changing weight is definitely an interesting concept, I'd bet quite a few crowns that KI had considered it at some point. However, I can also hazard a few guesses as to why it's not an option.

As much as KI cracks down on it, there will always be rude people playing Wiz. Adding possibly over/under-weight people presents another avenue for people to be harassed with, and it's probably just not worth the trouble. After all, the amount of work that would have to go into redoing every single piece of equipment to account for multiple different body sizes would require a massive overhaul. Looking more like your character is definitely something that appeals to a lot of people, and I'm sure it would be feasible if KI tried, but I personally can't fault them for not introducing it.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
icemaster95z on Aug 6, 2018 wrote:
Hi there,

I don't know if anyone else has thought of or even cares about this, but I just had an idea... another way to customize your wizard.

So y'all know how on bitmoji, you can customize your character's weight? I feel like that should be a feature to add in the magic mirror store. There are several body types out there in the world, not everyone is built and fit like the characters in this game. I have no idea if anyone else cares about this, but I feel like it could be another thing to add to this already great game.

I imagine quite a few people may disagree with me, but as someone who's not stick thin like my female characters in the game, I just think it would be cool for a character to look more like me.

- Amanda GoldenHeart 91
Yes it could be pretty cool but in my opinion it could also be a bad addition to the game due to bullying and people may end up mocking and abusing that privilege to make others feel bad about them selves, in my opinion at least.
- Marissa Song 68