Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching cost solo

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
If I'm hatching two pets and one pet is a crown pet can I hatch the two pets together if it's a solo hatch and not through the hatchmaking kiosk? Or will I still have to pay crowns?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Tarlac GiantHead on Aug 3, 2018 wrote:
If I'm hatching two pets and one pet is a crown pet can I hatch the two pets together if it's a solo hatch and not through the hatchmaking kiosk? Or will I still have to pay crowns?
Absolutely and no, it won't cost crowns

Just pop into the hatchery and go on one of the single sigils. You will be able to choose any of the pets in your backpack and pay gold only to self hatch. FYI if you want to hatch with a crown pet type that is allowed in the kiosk you only have to have the body in your tome to do it without the crown fee...so if you want a particular crown body-type ask for it here and we'll help even if it is just to add it to your tome so you can hatch with what you want to

Feel free to let me know what you're working on and if I can help you progress faster/easier I am happy to share my pets

Happy hatching!