Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Ideas to add to the Magic Mirror?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
While I myself cannot afford anything from the magic mirror as of yet, I am absolutely in love with the idea of it! So much so, that I had a few ideas up my sleeve for things they could add to it that may be interesting?
One in particular I thought of was ombre hair. What if they had some color combos for ombre hair, like brown into blonde? Why not red to orange to yellow like fire, or different kinds of blue like water? Maybe black to red for the esteemed death wizard, or gold to blue for the myth..? Either way, I feel that multi-colored styles would be fun for wizards of all types!
Another thing I thought of was the ability to have certain face paints, like the heart or the life symbol, on the left or right cheek alone. Think about it, what if you could have a heart on the right, your school on the left, and make a statement saying you love your school? Maybe you could also have your primary and secondary school on to show off your true colors?
And that's all I thought about for now, but whatever they add I'm sure it'll be great! I'm curious to hear some of your ideas. To anyone reading this, what are some of your ideas? I would love to hear them!