Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

decade outfits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
wouldn't it be cool if we could get certain decade related outfits like the 50s or 70s? I mean i've been dying for a poodle skirt for my character for a while.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
holland127 on Jul 21, 2018 wrote:
wouldn't it be cool if we could get certain decade related outfits like the 50s or 70s? I mean i've been dying for a poodle skirt for my character for a while.
I would go with 1940's Film Noir ( like the Maltese Falcon ).

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
We could have a whole world set in 1920's New York. And have available Zoot Suits and Flappers.

Gangsters, Yum Prohibition, King Kong, Ford Model As, Fantastic Beasts running amok, Vaudeville, Airships and Zeppelins.

Of course the Tommy Guns would be replaced by equally fear inducing wands.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
May 06, 2012
I'd be all for this! Maybe they can just make it like the Archangel's gear where it costs a couple thousand crowns and you can use it for stitching.

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Area51Alien on Jul 22, 2018 wrote:
We could have a whole world set in 1920's New York. And have available Zoot Suits and Flappers.

Gangsters, Yum Prohibition, King Kong, Ford Model As, Fantastic Beasts running amok, Vaudeville, Airships and Zeppelins.

Of course the Tommy Guns would be replaced by equally fear inducing wands.

Steven Ghoststalker
Oh my gosh! That would be so awesome for an adventure/world in Pirate101 to have Yum Prohibition!

Old timey things/a world would be fun! I imagine that it would go great in New Stork City!