Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50+ myth pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
I don't know if this has been asked before but I thought it would be faster to post one than to go through the 200+ pages of pet topic. If this has been covered, please post a link.

So I just beat the game, well the old game, the one that only went to Malistaire with all side quests and i'm now level 52. I'm trying to get a really good myth pet that can help me well with damage, resistance, and/or critical.

Goodish myth pets I have:
* party corg
* Enchanted Armament (i know its balance but it gets myth stuff)

So if there are any pets that are around as good or better than those two. I would like to know what and the best way to get them.

Thanks

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Go to the pet kiosk in the hatchery and start browsing Myth pets. There are over 100 Myth pet types to choose from, and within each type there are dozens of different pets with all possible combinations of talents.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Freshta on Jul 20, 2018 wrote:
Go to the pet kiosk in the hatchery and start browsing Myth pets. There are over 100 Myth pet types to choose from, and within each type there are dozens of different pets with all possible combinations of talents.

Alia Misthaven
Thanks for the suggestion. Although i was looking for a person who has a specific pet suggestion.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There really is no specific pet suggestion, especially since we have no idea what you're looking for in a pet. You basically want us to do your research for you, and so I guess I'm nudging you to go look at the options yourself and see what's out there.

If you want a good, "out of the box" starter pet that won't have any selfish talents, then I'd suggest the White Tiger or the Cunning Seal Pup. Both are Myth pets from the Crown shop.

Or, you can do your own research. Look at the list of Myth pets below and pick a pet out of that list that you like for it's looks, its talents, or for the cards that it comes with. The page listing will tell you where to get the pet. If you click on a talent, you can find out what other pets have that talent. For example, here's all the pets that have Myth Dealer (9% Myth damage).

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Myth-Dealer#axzz5M02N3ccg

Once you find a pet you like, go to the hatchery and look for it in the kiosk. If it's available for hatching, go through the catalog of offered pets until you find one that has the combination of talents you're looking for. Save up some gold, get some pet snacks, and start hatching.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Myth_Pets#axzz5M02N3ccg

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
geck9 on Jul 20, 2018 wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion. Although i was looking for a person who has a specific pet suggestion.
Freshta's advice is spot on!

We don't need to stick to pets of our school because talents can be passed to any body type

The best way for you to get a pet you're really happy with would be to check out the hatching kiosk and see what takes your fancy! There are tons to choose from and you're bound to see something you like.

It's kind of impossible for us to give a specific pet suggestion because body types are entirely up to what you personally like the look of. Cards and talents depend on your game play and what you'd find most helpful for the 2nd arc.

It might be worth deciding whether you want wards, heals, damages, criticals or a combination of those before you look so you can filter down the choices a bit. Looking at your stats to see what talents would improve them most effectively is a good way to decide what pet would be helpful to you at this stage. Keep in mind that people often make several different ones for different game-play styles or types of battles. They seldom have the same pet from the beginning to the end either, they change them out when their stats need different boosts.

Good luck and I hope you find something nice soon