Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Renaming Existing Characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2013
Hello,

I have a three existing characters that I had made a long time ago. I have recently begun leveled them to around 50 - 60 and I have spent a lot of time and effort raising the character and so on. However, I am beginning to not like the names that I have chosen for them.

Would it be possible to somehow pay to change their name?
I would imagine it could be an option on the Wizard 101 website itself, on the same page where players are able to purchase membership time, crowns and bundles.

We already have the ability to name our pets and even our decks. Perhaps we could also have the ability to change at least our first name or the whole name. Thinking about our friends list, perhaps only being able to change our first name would be best.

-- Adam RedDust 123

Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
I made a myth wizard and for reasons I will not get into, want to change her last name.
This is one of the reasons, I do not play on her much. I hate her last name. I would love to change it.
Please give me an option to change it once.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2013
Catherine Wilddrea... on Jun 26, 2018 wrote:
I made a myth wizard and for reasons I will not get into, want to change her last name.
This is one of the reasons, I do not play on her much. I hate her last name. I would love to change it.
Please give me an option to change it once.
I completely agree with this. We should have the option of renaming an existing wizard at least once per wizard if possible.