Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite, Best, Stongest School Debate

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Hi, I want to run a test, so, here are the questions; What is your favorite school? What school do you think is the best? What school do you think is the strongest? Then, do this again but include Star, Sun, Moon, and Shadow. I can't wait to see what you think about schools!

-Shadow's Eye

Survivor
Jun 02, 2018
Favorite school: Ice

Strongest school: Storm

If added the rest it would be the same.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
DemonHunter157 on Jun 14, 2018 wrote:
Hi, I want to run a test, so, here are the questions; What is your favorite school? What school do you think is the best? What school do you think is the strongest? Then, do this again but include Star, Sun, Moon, and Shadow. I can't wait to see what you think about schools!

-Shadow's Eye
Unlike favorite school, the strongest school is not a matter of opinion. It is a fact. Storm does more damage than all the other schools, do it's the strongest.

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
HAHAHA, NOPE!

Fire is the stongest because of it's trap: Backdraft.

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
But still I'd like to see what you guys think is the strongest school, and instead what is the best school, let's replace that with: What school do you think should be the stongest?

Survivor
Jun 02, 2018
DemonHunter157 on Jun 15, 2018 wrote:
HAHAHA, NOPE!

You do realize that storm has that exact same spell but as a blade right?

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
Strongest: Death
Favorite: Death
Should be strongest: Oh wait the strongest is my favorite

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Nope, Fire is still the strongest because traps are last so they add more precentage, You might not have noticed but when a blade is used it adds its precentage immediatly, so, the trap might be the same thing as the blade but it still adds more.

-Shadow's Eye

Don't belive me? Then why does a weakness that takes exactly the amount of the blade make the spell do less?
Haha! Gotcha!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2015
DemonHunter157 on Jun 16, 2018 wrote:
Nope, Fire is still the strongest because traps are last so they add more precentage, You might not have noticed but when a blade is used it adds its precentage immediatly, so, the trap might be the same thing as the blade but it still adds more.

-Shadow's Eye

Don't belive me? Then why does a weakness that takes exactly the amount of the blade make the spell do less?
Haha! Gotcha!
No one uses backdraft so does this argument really matter? If we're talking strongest based on maximum possible damage than all schools are the exact same due to a damage cap.

If we're talking strongest with little to no blades or traps it's always storm.

Survivor
May 14, 2011
DemonHunter157 on Jun 15, 2018 wrote:
HAHAHA, NOPE!

Well, storm has supercharge...

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
Strongest is most often storm, though gear plays a major factor in the damage a storm wizard will do (so if a different school has gear with more damage, they may be more powerful). My favorite school is storm, I have three storm wizards (ehehe). I'm just able to kill enemies so quickly on my storm and it's extremely convenient, though I will admit that fizzling was an issue before grandmaster. Out of the seven primary schools, I'd say either storm or life is the best, since storm can just wipe out enemies rapidly and life can basically save you when you're about to die. Including shadow, star, moon, and sun, I'd say sun school is the best because of sharpened blade and potent trap.

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Favorite: Fire
Strongest: Storm (huge hits, fast battles) or Death (heal+attack)