Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What after Empyrea part 2?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Since Empyrea part 2 could be making it's appearance in a few months, I've always wondered on what would happen after Grandfather Spider is defeated (assuming he will be defeated).

Will there be a new arc enemy or an old friend betraying us? Or is it the end of the game?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
What if we fight another villain at the end of Part 2? What if this follows the classic 5-world story arc? What would Caleban look like if he was fat? Wait what? Ignore that last question.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
Honestly i would love to fight Ambrose!! Like have someone turn him against all his Students.. and in order to save him we have to defeat the darkness within him!! And the dialogue could say “ I have failed you my young wizard.. please forgive me for this was not my intentions..” and have gamma say something “ master we are all on your side.. you will never have to fight your battles alone ever again..” might seem cliche but I would love for this to happen!!

Lauren Rosehaven lvl 125

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Just going to keep throwing out Sparkletude's suggestion.

The next Big Boss is Penny the little girl outside Ambrose's office.

She is SUCH a big fan of your wizard and has been secretly stalking you on EACH and EVERY quest and as been picking stray bits of magic here and there. But YOU never acknowledge her anymore.

In a fit of "Basic Instinct" stalker-ish motives Penny attacks EACH and EVERY world in the spiral all in the hopes of gaining back your attention.

It's always the quiet ones you have to worry about.

Steven Ghoststalker