Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Help!!!/ Complaint

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
Hi,
I need help on the final dungeon of Celestia, everytime I try to do it, people flee halfway or so through or purposely mess up the puzzles in the first room to annoy people and its very irritating, all I'm saying is could I have a couple people help me complete the ENTIRE dungeon?

Blaine GoldenHaven Lvl 66

Survivor
Feb 17, 2016
Balance Blaine on Jun 5, 2018 wrote:
Hi,
I need help on the final dungeon of Celestia, everytime I try to do it, people flee halfway or so through or purposely mess up the puzzles in the first room to annoy people and its very irritating, all I'm saying is could I have a couple people help me complete the ENTIRE dungeon?

Blaine GoldenHaven Lvl 66
I wish I could help lol but i'm not on Celestia yet

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
If you’re having trouble with a team, why not try to solo it? I’ve put three wizards through the dungeon (admittedly the first time I had no idea what I was doing), and it’s not that hard if you have some experience or know what to expect.

First up, the puzzles. These aren’t really that hard, except for one of them, the first one I think. I think at some point I was able to figure it out but have forgotten how to, but when I was doing the dungeon on my , I was able to mess around with the lights a bit and somehow get the correct combination.

Then you have the fight with Astraleus.. I think that’s how it’s spelled.. Anyways, it isn’t too bad if you have an aoe, and I think balance does get Ra at level 58, and then there’s also Sandstorm. Astraleus will spawn minions, as well as have a 90% tower shield. However, if you kill the minions first with an aoe, his tower shield won’t return for a few rounds, 3 I think. (I also remember when doing this fight on my death wizard, the shield never came back.) Take that chance to strike.

Next up, Ptolemos’s “puzzle”, which is really just matching, pressing x a lot, fighting stuff, and giving statues shields you found in chests. Pretty simple.

Now it’s time to fight Ptolemos. You’ll need all the blades you can get for this. Tc, pet blades, amulets, anything. It will really help. When you use those blades, Ptolemos will gladly take off his annoying tower shield, giving you the best opportunity to hit and kill him.

(I’ll continue this, having trouble staying under the character limit)

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
(Continued)

Now, Mithraya’s “puzzle”. This is a lot like Ptolemos’s puzzle. You just have to sneak past the guardians, use the mirrors, and give the statues in the middle their swords from the chests. You don’t even have to fight anything!

Mithraya is as simple as her puzzle, fortunately. She sure does love to spam smoke screen, but all you need to do is put a trap on her, and a blade on yourself. Then the cards will align, and nows your chance to kill her and complete the dungeon!

1 final note: dont rely on others to help you. Be smart, research the bosses youre fighting, try defeating them on your own. They often aren’t nearly as scary as you think. And even if after a couple attempts to solo, you may want to rethink your strategy. Good luck in the trial of spheres!

Kiley Lightleaf lvl 118
Autumn Drake lvl 66
Vanessa Mistsword lvl 58

Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
I ended up finishing the dungeon with a friend. Thanks for the information though!

Blaine GoldenHaven