Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure cards for one shining scale.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Hey everyone,

So I need a shining scale for crafting and I am having a hard time getting all of them. So, If anyone happens to have a shining scale that they don't need, I would be happy to give you some treasure cards for it, in fact, I'll even give up half of my treasure cards. So if anyone is interested, just let me know of a place, time, realm, and area to meet. Just know that I may not be there at the exact time, but within 10 minutes.

-Thanks

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
The fishing chests in the Acropolis were generous to me. Just catch the ice fish there, they have about 50% chance of being a chest. You'll soon get your last shining scales there.

You can find the Acropolis on Housing Tours if you don't have one.

I know it's not exactly what you were looking for but it's probably faster that trying to meet up with someone to sell/buy in the bazaar.

Whichever way you do it, good luck with your crafting!

Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
Go to the Castle tour, Under top rated castle, Decorated, you will find THE ACROPOLIS.
Enter this castle and you will find a small fishing place. Scare away all the fish except the ice fish, you will have one or two remaining. Fish those, you will get the Shinning scale, for sure. Took me about three tries.
Good luck.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Been getting tons of chests with shining scales in them.

I was fishing mostly in Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim at the time.

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Well, I'm going to try all of your suggestions right now. Thank you.

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
The Acropolis idea worked! Thanks guys!

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
Where is the acropolis fishing place at? I can't find it.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
Thank you for the good way of getting shinning shells!

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011