Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck and need an attacker on my quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
hey is anyone here that can meet me up i'm stuck. and i'll invite anyone. names Danielle goldenheart. i'm fealing very lonly on here, and if someone can friend me that will be cool. i'm a balance nd compleated all of wc, kt, mb, and gh. so ya meat meso we can quest. btw i will be needed to talk to the NPCS so it will be a while. ty if you show up.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
I could help if you're still up for it. My wizard is also a balance, level 57 and has up to power nova ( although the quest for Ra is at 58). Hope I can help.

Blaine GoldenHaven Lvl.57

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I'm happy to help if we can organise meeting in game (which can be tricky via this site as we need to allow time between messages for moderation).

If you give a day, time (with time zone), location, realm and name of the wizard I'll keep my eye on this thread to try to meet you....once our wizards are connected it will be much easier and you'll be able to give me a shout if you get stuck anywhere else along the way or want to do some questing together

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Balance Blaine on May 14, 2018 wrote:
I could help if you're still up for it. My wizard is also a balance, level 57 and has up to power nova ( although the quest for Ra is at 58). Hope I can help.

Blaine GoldenHaven Lvl.57
ok now its 5: 06 pm so i'm up to it. meet you or anyone in realm diego i'll be in DS or the blisca in DS. i'll be glad to have you or anyone

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
i'll be glad to have you. in ds now for an hour or to in diego realm,or untill i'm tired ..i want as much help as i can get and i'll support

Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
Great! I'll be there!
See you in game!
(Today around 4 or 5ish?)

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Balance Blaine on May 15, 2018 wrote:
Great! I'll be there!
See you in game!
(Today around 4 or 5ish?)
yes if you mean afternoon

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Victoria FireHeart on May 14, 2018 wrote:
I'm happy to help if we can organise meeting in game (which can be tricky via this site as we need to allow time between messages for moderation).

If you give a day, time (with time zone), location, realm and name of the wizard I'll keep my eye on this thread to try to meet you....once our wizards are connected it will be much easier and you'll be able to give me a shout if you get stuck anywhere else along the way or want to do some questing together
maybe we 3 can meet at 4 or 5 pm like he said. on diego. my name is danielle goldenheart. if not it will be us lol

Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
coolsand101 on May 16, 2018 wrote:
maybe we 3 can meet at 4 or 5 pm like he said. on diego. my name is danielle goldenheart. if not it will be us lol
Thanks for the clarification of your character that makes it much easier.
I'll meet you today at 4 or 5 on Diego.

Blaine GoldenHaven Lvl. 57

Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Awesome!

I will try to be there there but I'm meeting friends tonight so might not be back until later. I'm almost always available that time though as it is 9-10pm my time, so if I miss you I can still add you another day or over the weekend. I'll be on Melissa Stormheart and will look for you both

Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
Ok, that didn't work well. What about Sunday 1-3 Eastern Time (Pacific:10-1 Central: 9-12 Mountain:11-1)
(Eastern time is: 3 hours ahead of Pacific time, 2 hours ahead of mountain time, and 1 hour ahead of central time)
Those are all the time zones apart from Hawaii and Alaska hope this'll help us with the timing of when we meet.

Blaine GoldenHaven

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Balance Blaine on May 17, 2018 wrote:
Ok, that didn't work well. What about Sunday 1-3 Eastern Time (Pacific:10-1 Central: 9-12 Mountain:11-1)
(Eastern time is: 3 hours ahead of Pacific time, 2 hours ahead of mountain time, and 1 hour ahead of central time)
Those are all the time zones apart from Hawaii and Alaska hope this'll help us with the timing of when we meet.

Blaine GoldenHaven
Cool, Sunday at 1pm Eastern Time, Diego realm by Cyrus Drake in the Basilica

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I waited from 12:50-1:40 Eastern time but neither of you made it.

I hope it was because you're doing great and just forgot but if you still need help let me know and we can try to meet again

Have fun!

Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
Victoria FireHeart on May 20, 2018 wrote:
I waited from 12:50-1:40 Eastern time but neither of you made it.

I hope it was because you're doing great and just forgot but if you still need help let me know and we can try to meet again

Have fun!
Sorry I didn't get home til' six on Sunday. Maybe this Saturday the 26th at 12pm (eastern)? That's the next time I'm available.

Blaine GoldenHaven