Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bosses Insane Bolt bugged?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
So I spent almost 2 hours trying to solo the Krokopatra Exalted Duel with my Lv 92 fire wiz failed 2 times and gave up on the third. On my third try I almost killed Krokopatra just needed 2 more turns but she then started to cast insane bolt, the first time she casted insane bolt it hit her back triggering my feints and took over 27k killing herself BUT then she revived with 9800 hp no heals were cast no announcement signaling it was a cheat. It also removed all my traps and started to cast insane bolt every 2 or 3 turns. So can someone tell my if it's intended or is it a bug because I was so pissed off after that happened.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
If Krokopatra has a life minion, they can cast Guardian Spirit on her to revive her after she dies. It is not the insane bolt - it is the preceeding life spells and she will resurrect no matter how you kill her after that.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Sounds like minions casted guardian spirit on her. That would be the only reason I can think of why she would just be back to life. This doesn't sound like a bug at all. Happens quite often in a krock Exalted duel.