Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pictures of wall hangings

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I was wondering if we could have pictures of our teachers at the bazaar in the wall hanging section. I thought it would be nice to have a picture of falmea to put on my wall for my fire wizard. I also have a death and a storm wizard. I thought it would add something to those other houses to have there professors on there walls also.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There are portraits of all the professors in the Crown Shop and/or that drop from the Professor's Hoard card packs. That is an option if you didn't know they existed and don't mind spending some crowns. In the Crown Shop, you can find them listed under "Furniture."

Alia Misthaven

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
alia550 on May 7, 2018 wrote:
I was wondering if we could have pictures of our teachers at the bazaar in the wall hanging section. I thought it would be nice to have a picture of falmea to put on my wall for my fire wizard. I also have a death and a storm wizard. I thought it would add something to those other houses to have there professors on there walls also.
I think you can get this. I have seen a Falmea portrait, at least. I do not recall where to obtain it; you can check Wizard101 Central to see how. It may be the Crown Shop.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
They exist already, check the central wiki.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
This is a Crowns Shop item so it is very unlikely to be available at the Bazaar. You can purchase it in the Crown Shop, find it in various packs or farm them from bosses. The other Professors Portraits are similar. Please check out the wiki for more info.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Professor_Falmea#axzz5EpvQyEMf

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
there are portraits of the professors available but they cost crowns. try looking at the furniture section of the crowns shop.

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
There are pictures. I can't remember what section they're in - wall art - furniture. And remember you can use any retired wand as wall are too.

Sydney Skyblood lvl 85 Fire