Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Being able to see your pets while mounted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
We all know it's incredibly slow and tedious to be traveling around the spiral without a mount.
But something I dislike about mounts is that you can't see your pets when you are mounted.
I think it would be neat to be able to see your pets continue to run alongside you when you are mounted, many other games have this small feature.
Maybe if people are for whatever reason particularly against this it can be an option you can switch on and off in settings, so people who want to see their little friends run along side them and can and those who don't simply don't have to.

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
I always thought it would be cute for the pets that walk to sit with you on your mount. I mean their legs need a break too, right?

Another alternative is to have a bicycle mount with a side car for your pet to ride in.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
thatgrumpypanda on Mar 27, 2018 wrote:
I always thought it would be cute for the pets that walk to sit with you on your mount. I mean their legs need a break too, right?

Another alternative is to have a bicycle mount with a side car for your pet to ride in.
I would actually give my left leg to buy a mount that I could see my pet on with me!