Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

zruvan grotto help

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
I can't seem to finish the zruvan grotto instance. I get up where the chronicle tells the tale but after that when I go through the door
I'm back to the point where you first goi in and when I go to leave I get the warning about how you'll loose credit for it and have to start all over again. Can somebody please give me some help on this, am I missing something here?

Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Hello young wizard!

The zruvan grotto is very hard to find. It has a secret entrance somewhere that is very hard to find. I forgot where it is

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
It's been a long time since I've done this instance.

Here's a link to the Zruvan Grotto quest, which includes dialog.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Zruvan_Grotto#axzz5BB3wA1RJ

It sounds like you meet the scroll keeper and are told to light the braziers, but then get mixed up when you go outside to go "back in time" and meet the guards on their first day? Correct? That's good. You go back out the way you came into the Timeless Tower and should find the guards are there again. I think you have to fight them again, or at least talk to them.

If you find yourself at the exit, then do not go through that door. Instead, turn back and search the opposite end of the grotto for the entrance to the Timeless Tower. You will cross over some water, I think, and then light two braziers standing beside a doorway. You need to find a guardian inside who looks like a wolf angel.

I do remember that it's a little bit confusing in there. Hopefully you can figure it out just by returning to the grotto and finding the two braziers.

If you need a visual guide, I recommend a YouTube walkthru titled "Mirage-Zruvan Grotto," posted by Flaming Cheese. Her video is 43:25 minutes long. She'll take you through the whole instance so you can see the actual locations where you're supposed to go. I can't post the link per KI's policy to not allow outside links for these boards, but the video is fairly easy to find. Just Google for it.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
Hi Freshta , Thank you for your reply. I read your post and it sounds like what I've been doing. I light the brasiers, fight the wolf angel then listen to the chronicle. Tyrehl is supposed to apear after that which is where my trouble begins. Tyrehl doesn't appear when I go through the door. I end up in the first room you go into .

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Aztek350 on Apr 4, 2018 wrote:
Hi Freshta , Thank you for your reply. I read your post and it sounds like what I've been doing. I light the brasiers, fight the wolf angel then listen to the chronicle. Tyrehl is supposed to apear after that which is where my trouble begins. Tyrehl doesn't appear when I go through the door. I end up in the first room you go into .
In that case, your best bet is to contact KI Support so they can help you past the glitch. Sorry you've had to repeat the instance so many times.

You can reach the help desk at KI by clicking on the "Help?" icon at the upper right corner of this page. Be sure the email linked to your account is up-to-date, as they will contact you that way.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven