Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hogwarts, ravenwood, or pigswick?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
title says it all.

which wizarding school would you rather go to?

personally its a tie between Hogwarts and ravenwood.

(PS: I didn't add the Arcanum because that's like the w101 version of a college)

Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
I think I would do Ravenwood as I like the setting of it more as I like more of the types of magic they teach there. I also like the Story around it more and Bartelby :P (Sorry If I Spelled That Wrong)

- Your Friendly Wizard
Kane NightTail

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
sun girl1122 on Mar 1, 2018 wrote:
title says it all.

which wizarding school would you rather go to?

personally its a tie between Hogwarts and ravenwood.

(PS: I didn't add the Arcanum because that's like the w101 version of a college)
Who would want to go to Pigswick? ( It's for those with "no obvious magical ability". )
Hogwarts is much more academic, how much homework have we been given?
Ravenwood is better.

Survivor
May 11, 2015
Hmm, this is kinda hard. I honestly want to go to Hogwarts but Ravenwood has so many different types of magic and pets that you can choose from! I prefer Ravenwood to the atmosphere and setting but I choose Hogwarts because of Quidditch and brook riding. >.< You know what? I’m choose Ravenwood. :D

Madison FirePyre

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I think it is just as important to go where you're wanted and appreciated as it is to go where you want to. Since Hogwarts didn't send me a letter I'm assuming they didn't see my potential. Ravenwood on the other hand summoned me, taught me, nurtured me and helped me achieve my true potential so it has to be Ravenwood for the win! As for Pigswick I'm not sure they really want anyone who isn't there by default (eg being a piggle born and bred in Wysteria). Getting outside students is probably too much effort for them and interrupts nap time

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
Are we forgetting about Dragonspyre?? I mean I know it was destroyed but what if we went back in time and attended Dragonspyre academy? I would probably still attend Ravenwood though it may not be the best school but its the easier school, hogwarts has lots of homework and who wants to do homework haha.

~Natalie lvl 125
~Natalie lvl 49