Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Female Immortals of Aquila (Discussion)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
So yeah, we only saw 7 Immortals of Aquila/Gods of Olympus

(Hades doesn't count as an Aquila Immortal/Olympian God, but

still important nonetheless)

So yeah where the other 5 Immortals?

Will they become fightable bosses?

(Hera Peacock Crown, Aphrodite Love Bird, Artemis New Moon, Demeter, Hestia,)

I know you won't make a reference to Dionysus (A.K.A Mr. D from camp half blood) because

he isn't family friendly that I completely understand. Still, there is more to the Immortals of Aquila then meets the

eye. I would love to see Kingsisle make a new update to it (Without adding any expansions to Aquila).

Also yeah, I did talk alot about Aquila on the Wizard101 Central, and this is my first time posting here

and I'm kinda new to the official wizard101 forums

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Dustin Deathbringe... on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:

I know you won't make a reference to Dionysus (A.K.A Mr. D from camp half blood) because

he isn't family friendly that I completely understand. Still, there is more to the Immortals of Aquila then meets the

eye. I would love to see Kingsisle make a new update to it (Without adding any expansions to Aquila).

Also yeah, I did talk alot about Aquila on the Wizard101 Central, and this is my first time posting here

Nice post, Dustin!
The Percy Jones series isn't very true to the Greek/Roman myths; but that aside, it would be good to see more female bosses in W101 ( & P101 ).
Also, Aphrodite isn't very "family friendly" when you think about her and her legends.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Dustin Deathbringe... on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:

I like your thoughts. I'm hoping we meet more of the Immortals should Kingsisle add a new dungeon in Aquila behind that Ladon gate.

Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
this is a great idea it would definitely get me online more

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
anecorbie on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:
Nice post, Dustin!
The Percy Jones series isn't very true to the Greek/Roman myths; but that aside, it would be good to see more female bosses in W101 ( & P101 ).
Also, Aphrodite isn't very "family friendly" when you think about her and her legends.
*Percy Jackson you mean?

Aphrodite Love Bird was briefly mention by Akhelios (He stated that she did this to him)

So yes I know she isn't family friendly but still she (along with artemis new moon, Hera Peacock Crown)

must have a place along with the immortals of aquila

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
DestroyYou321 on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:
this is a great idea it would definitely get me online more
Yeah I know right tell me about it, I know they'll be back for round 3, and I'll be waiting

(Even if it takes a thousand years), I'll probably die waiting for an update like this to happen Lol,

I'll probably be just like Malistaire the Undying in the process...

Please Kingsisle make this wish happen! I've been dying to see something like this come to life...

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Technically none of the Greek or Roman gods were very "family friendly". KI has done a good job with this dungeon. I thought the anthropomorphize d birds were a nice touch.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Dustin Deathbringe... on Feb 26, 2018 wrote:
*Percy Jackson you mean?

Aphrodite Love Bird was briefly mention by Akhelios (He stated that she did this to him)

So yes I know she isn't family friendly but still she (along with artemis new moon, Hera Peacock Crown)

must have a place along with the immortals of aquila
Don’t you fight Artemis in mount Olympus?

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
frostednutella on Mar 1, 2018 wrote:
Don’t you fight Artemis in mount Olympus?
No we did not, she must've somehow knew we were coming and she left.

(Maybe forest of the Huntress Dungeon perhaps)

As for Aphrodite Love Bird, she was briefly mention by Akhelios (Her own Half-Brother she turn into a shark)

for Hera Peacock Crown, she was mentioned by cronus and has yet to reveal herself.

and yeah. Ladon was in the apple garden in aquila sent by hera to guard it. Yeah

that's one way she's still out there.

Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
anecorbie on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:
Nice post, Dustin!
I like your post, its great, but Percy Jones just pains me. I grew up with Percy Jackson, or a better sentence, I am growing up with Percy Jackson. Brush up on your research, but otherwise, great post.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
DestroyYou321 on Mar 9, 2018 wrote:
I like your post, its great, but Percy Jones just pains me. I grew up with Percy Jackson, or a better sentence, I am growing up with Percy Jackson. Brush up on your research, but otherwise, great post.
I even made drawngs of the female immortals, I also go by the name of Deathmournex on central.

Just find the word “Female Immortals of Aquila” on one of my albums on central. P.S I already brushed up on

just take a look on the drawings I made that I posted on my central. You’ll see what I mean
Hera Peacock Crown should definetely be and occupy the
Athena Battle Sight should be with a mastery of and occupy the
Aphrodite Love Bird should be & and occupy the
Artemis New Moon should be (, , & ) and occupy the
I even made a forum thread about the “Amazon Challenge”