Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WOW a fishing bonus

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Many thanks KI for the fishing bonus for members only today. No zap on energy and can fish all I want. Thanks!!
Never seen this before and hope it is offered again. Now back to fishing.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Yes it was a nice gift for the weekend. I am hoping it lasts until Tuesday with Monday being US Presidents Day and Canada Family Day.

It would be nice. I am just wondering how many people really took notice.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Dear KI!

A MILLION TIMES, THANK YOU!!! This member benefit for no energy fishing is THE BEST!

I had long since given up trying to catch any Epic fish, especially in areas with Sentinels. I am not above using crowns occasionally to refill energy, whether for fishing or for pet training, but it got to the point where I simply needed far more energy than I could afford.

I have been taking full advantage of this benefit and I hope it continues. I have even caught the elusive Sea Fairy in Avalon. It took 50, count them, 50 resets to get a single Life fish to show up on the High Road. I gave up on getting one in The Wyrd. Similar number of resets and no Life fish. This is precisely why I had abandoned fishing, an activity I greatly enjoy. I also, finally, have the Polar Bear Acuda, the Black Knight Bass (just a flesh wound!) and the Boss Hog. Cannot seem to catch the Red Grunion, but will keep trying.

This is the BEST benefit so far in my opinion. No energy pet training would rock too, but I am not complaining. I love the pet training benefit as it is with double XP. Great benefit.

Keep up the great work! LOVE my Wizard101!!

Regards,
Suzanne

Survivor
Jan 16, 2018
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
The fishing benefit ends TODAY - February 19th. I spent all of the past 2 days fishing! This is great!

Regards,
Suzanne

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Yes, this is something I have been begging for. Thank you KI for the opportunity to actually get some fishing done.

I wish I had been able to get the Avalon Sea Fairy before it ended but alas.

Since it is over, I shall go back to gardening and pet training and wish for the energy to fish.

Steven Ghoststalker