Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Public Castle Games

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2014
Let me start off by saying I think I'm the only one with this situation, but I just decided to post about it anyway.

When I start the Tag Game in my house, I usually put it on "Make Game Public" so people can join through Castle Tours. Problem is, only owners can change this setting.

I can't fully enjoy Tag because I'm always the one who has to start it. If I don't and someone else does, they won't be able to put it on "Make Game Public," so no more people will be able to join and the people already there will eventually all leave.

I don't know about other people, but I really like watching people play Tag in my house and have fun. I think we should have a setting that says something like "Always Make Game Public," so people can continue to join and play and owners can enjoy Tag themselves.
Rylee GoldLeaf

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I hope you don't mind me throwing in another suggestion for castle games, but I just think Castle Games at their current state are kind of useless and boring.

I also think more people would play Castle Games if the owners could offer prizes (from their inventory) to the winners if they want. Like make a "Casual" castle games that are just for funsies and "Competitive" castle games where there's something to win, like perhaps good gear or good reagents. I can see why KI would be against this though.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Pardon what might seem to be a noobish question...

Castle Games? What in the Spiral's name are you talking about?

Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I would also be happy if there was some sort of option that was like "always public" or at least gave the option. I also like Zoey's suggestion that there could/should be some sort of point. What if playing a Castle Housing Game was added to the Daily Assignment challenges? Or there was badges for completing certain amounts of housing games (preferably public ones) I like what was currently implemented with the Team Up badges/rewards perhaps something like that? However, I think it would be great if extra consideration is given to make sure that there aren't any hacks/cheats for people to just spam to get the badge-we could also perhaps make it so that it's not quite so unattainable so people would be less motivated to do hacky stuff. (Start a game/and closing it etc. just so it counts or things of that nature.)