Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help I Can't Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
Hey, so I was questing with a friend and I believe I had just finished the "All is revealed" quest in grizzleheim and I had to talk to the king but I didnt get another quest from the guy outside please help I dont know what to do I cant continue in grizzleheim.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Questing in Grizzleheim comes in stages.

What I mean by this is that they are level based on to progress requires your wizard to be at a certain level before the quest is unlocked.

Example, your wizard must be at a minimum of level "40" to begin questing in Ravenscar. This is the case in your situation.

The next quest is The King & I.

So, continue questing in the main world (whichever world you are in) and gain a few levels before returning.

Good Luck.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Grizzleheim is a side world that we do in stages. We are called to help them at levels 20, 25, 35, & 40. After you complete an area, go back to your regular quests and level up. Soon you'll be called again.

Another thing you can do is just wait until you reach level 40 or later, then hit Grizzleheim all at once.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Many of the areas in Grizzleheim are level locked.

L25 is needed for Vigrid Roughland
L30 is needed for Mirkholm Keep
L40 is needed for Nidavellir
L40 is needed for Ravenscar
L40 is needed for Wintertusk
L50 is needed for Nastrond (first area of Wintertusk)

Also, if you have the quest to defeat Jotun, you can NOT go any further until you beat him.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Don't worry this is completely normal. You need to be a higher level to continue grizzleheim, grizzleheim isn't really meant to be done all at once but alongside the first arc of worlds (the first five and wintertusk (an offshoot of grizzleheim large enough to be a world itself) with the sixth world which is part of the second arc) and there will be level walls like this often as the end of grizzleheim is far more difficult than the first area. I would say you should check back around when you hit the next multiple of ten with your level, although it is likely you will be told when you can continue.

Grizzleheim Pro Tip: When you get to a place called "Nidavellir", that big blue door that is in Northguard, it will seem impossible and honestly I think it is quite unfair, but don't lose hope! If you fight the dungeons Helgrind Warren and Winterdeep Warren right next to the Hall of Valor even though your quest doesn't tell you so you can fight his brothers by themselves and when you go to fight him he will be (mostly) alone and that should make the fight at least slightly doable, might not make sense now for quite a while but you'll thank me later!

- Jason Darkstone