Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Triple Prism

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
One idea and nice and simple. A triple prism for us fires. We need it as our school is DoT.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
I would say quadruple because most of our DoTs include an initial attack.
Not to mention that a lot of our spells are also aoes, so we'd need a mass quadruple prism, which would probably cost 5 or 6 pips.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
This is a wonderful idea!

Alia Misthaven
Rowan Ashcloud

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This is why people have suggested Prism Blades in the past. A blade that you put on that converts the whole spell to the school opposite yours. For any spell that does more than one hit, this would be crazy helpful.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Triple prisms would be a good idea as traps are one of Fire's specialties...but there would be downsides to this spell relating to PvP. I know that if this were to become an actual Fire spell in the future, the PvP community would not take it so lightly. Shields would be rendered useless for the other schools if a Fire were to place triple prisms on their opponent and Fire would have an overwhelming advantage over the others. But if the spell were to be available for every school, I'd say they'd be more tolerable towards it.