Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

more 3 v 3 and 4 v 4 tourney

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2016
Hey KI, hope you guys are having a good holiday month. I would like to address an issue regarding 3v3 and 4v4 tourneys. For the past couple of days there has been very limited tourneys that are 3 v 3 and 4 v 4. I would like to see more in the afternoon and evening if all possible. I appreciate all that you guys do keep up the good work thanks.

AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
First… I’d like to point out that I live in the United States and in the Central time zone. I realize that not everyone is on the same time zone and this request does not benefit all players.

I would like to suggest scheduling more 3v3 and 4v4 tournament matches during the evening hours. Many players are either in school or at work during the day. We have put together 3v3 and 4v4 teams but the schedule, as it is, gives us very limited opportunities to play. Some evenings, there isn’t a 3v3 or 4v4 scheduled at all during “peak hours”. I, personally, never 1v1 and rarely 2v2 and realize that a lot of players do and the desire for these types of matches are high. That’s all fine and great, however, there should be equal opportunities for 3v3 and 4v4’s should be offered as well.

Thanks for your consideration and comments are welcome.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Isabella Ice on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
First… I’d like to point out that I live in the United States and in the Central time zone. I realize that not everyone is on the same time zone and this request does not benefit all players.

I would like to suggest scheduling more 3v3 and 4v4 tournament matches during the evening hours. Many players are either in school or at work during the day. We have put together 3v3 and 4v4 teams but the schedule, as it is, gives us very limited opportunities to play. Some evenings, there isn’t a 3v3 or 4v4 scheduled at all during “peak hours”. I, personally, never 1v1 and rarely 2v2 and realize that a lot of players do and the desire for these types of matches are high. That’s all fine and great, however, there should be equal opportunities for 3v3 and 4v4’s should be offered as well.

Thanks for your consideration and comments are welcome.
Isabella i completely agree. I am also part of the Central time zone crew and i also realized that there isnt enough of 3v3s and 4v4s. It would be nice if more 3v3s and 4v4s were added into the game. It would probably increase the amount of people that do them and there would be more tourneys available for these team players.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
Some days there are very few group tournies and it would be good to have a higher variety to chose from. I Believe that more people would do the tournies if the issues regarding it were addressed like : People knowing exactly who they facing and being able to set specifically for that team it just makes it longer and more painful, Facing the exact same team three times in a row and being second every time (happens to us all ). I know it is claimed to be random but if you are facing the exact same team you have faced before it should rotate the starting position.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I definitely agree that they should offer more 3v3 and 4v4. On certain days they offer about 5 or so quick matches for 1v1 in a row and I find that a little insane. Thursday literally has nothing going on and that's one of my free days in my schedule so I would love to have some 3v3 or 4v4s going on that day or more on other days.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2011
I think more 3v3 and 4v4 in the mix of what we have would be great. More variety and a lot of people enjoy doing them.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2016
Good afternoon KI,

I was hoping to have a reply to the amount of 3 v 3 and 4 v 4 tourneys that has been available in the evening. Maybe you guys are brain storming to figure out how you guys can make this happen. Well, check you guys later. Have a awesome day.

Belgrim Foe Hammer

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hello. I just wanted to let you know I passed this message along for review.

Unfortunately 3v3 and 4v4 are our least used tournaments and have the least "success rate" for making full tournaments (regardless of the time). We do have them on weekends, however, which is when we've seen the most success for these particular tournaments.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2016
You are saying that there are 3v3s and 4v4s on weekends? Thats not correct because there isnt any one sunday. Sunday would be the best day to have them because everyone should be off work to do them.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Dworgyn on Dec 6, 2017 wrote:
Hello. I just wanted to let you know I passed this message along for review.

Unfortunately 3v3 and 4v4 are our least used tournaments and have the least "success rate" for making full tournaments (regardless of the time). We do have them on weekends, however, which is when we've seen the most success for these particular tournaments.
Hi Dworgyn, Thank you for giving us some feedback. I, personally, appreciate you taking the time to do that.

Could the reason for lack of participation in 3v3 and 4v4 be because they're mostly scheduled at inopportune times? You have to realize that to join a team based tourney, you need to have a full team of players all on at the same time. When the matches are scheduled during the week day, most players are either in school or at work. If you look at the participation in 3v3 and 4v4 tourneys on the weekends, they're always full of players... because players are available. I don't think we're asking for the schedule to be loaded with 3v3 and 4v4's, but more that were asking for at least one (if not two) team based tourneys be offered each evening, M-F, when players can be online for them. ((FYI - on Thursday evenings, there isn't a 3v3 or 4v4 scheduled at all))

Thanks again for listening! Have a great day!

Survivor
Jun 21, 2016
tylerockslike247 on Dec 8, 2017 wrote:
You are saying that there are 3v3s and 4v4s on weekends? Thats not correct because there isnt any one sunday. Sunday would be the best day to have them because everyone should be off work to do them.
Sorry i miss spoke before looking at the actual Tourney Schedule. I meant to say Thursday looks like it has a opening for some 3v3s and 4v4s considering its full of 1v1s and 2v2s