Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp Ranked

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2012
Is there really any other way for pvp that we could break apart the first turn system because
All school have disadvantages and it kills the fareness,equality of the game.. You guys put dispel block but you let people spam the cloak charm which still can easily spam dispels with that..

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
We need turn-based, which is only a tournament mode right now, to be implemented into ranked, just not sure they solved all the issues with it yet, like medusa only stunning 1 round, some spells were not designed to count turns instead of rounds!

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I was thinking about this too. I have got stuck going 1st so many times in a row it really messes with people's rank. They almost need a mini very short pre-game like tic tac toe and the winner goes first lol

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
jakehjk3 on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
I was thinking about this too. I have got stuck going 1st so many times in a row it really messes with people's rank. They almost need a mini very short pre-game like tic tac toe and the winner goes first lol
That should have said been stuck going 2nd not 1st. Sorry!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2017
Turn base pvp doesn't not necessarily fix first- second advantage giving the fact that schools who have access to Dot have much more chance of by passing this issue.A person who goes first if plan correctly shield weakness etc should and will have a better chance of winning than someone who goes second.