Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Robes / Equipment Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2015
`~.: Clothing / Equipment Ideas :.~`

Feel free to post your ideas!
Remember, Wizard101 Staff may not see your ideas. Don't be upset if yours doesn't show up in the game!

My Ideas:

1. Wizard101 is mostly based off of Harry Potter, right? Add Harry Potter robes! You know, the Hogwarts uniforms?
2. Add more Wizard appearance options! When you make your Wizard, you should add separate eye color choices. You should also add glasses, hair pins (maybe), and more options to adjust the Wizard to look just like the players!
3. MORE COLOR OPTIONS. Allow Wizards to color Crowns Shop items and wand that you cannot color. It's a huge problem when your color's don't look to good together!

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
I don't know that I have actually ever seen anything the takes reference from Harry Potter series. The only thing that I can say they have in common is the use of magic. While the robes would not ruin anything form me if added I don't know that they would because of the cost for such referencing.

More options such as glasses would be appreciated though. But likely they would need to be a hat appearance rather than a customization option at creation.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
warkatz on Sep 4, 2017 wrote:
`~.: Clothing / Equipment Ideas :.~`

Feel free to post your ideas!
Remember, Wizard101 Staff may not see your ideas. Don't be upset if yours doesn't show up in the game!

My Ideas:

1. Wizard101 is mostly based off of Harry Potter, right? Add Harry Potter robes! You know, the Hogwarts uniforms?
2. Add more Wizard appearance options! When you make your Wizard, you should add separate eye color choices. You should also add glasses, hair pins (maybe), and more options to adjust the Wizard to look just like the players!
3. MORE COLOR OPTIONS. Allow Wizards to color Crowns Shop items and wand that you cannot color. It's a huge problem when your color's don't look to good together!
Take inspiration from Pirate101, Wizard101. In pirate,we can wear glasses, monicals, earrings, etc.