Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create 7 total wizards

AuthorMessage
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Dragons rock on Sep 8, 2017 wrote:
Why are we arguing again?
I didn't think we were arguing, it was a discussion.

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Dragons rock on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
The desks wouldn't be even so they'd have to make a lot more desks but that would be weird. I mean just think about having 2 of a few schools. It wouldn't make any sense!
You might be surprised to hear many of the people I know have had two or more wizards of the same school. I have two fire wizards, I made the first one than decided to help a lower level friend so I created another lower level fire wizard to help him.

It's not as outlandish as it sounds.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
If there's 7 schools might as well have 7 slots.
Don't know why they haven't added this yet.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2015
Guys you're missing something.

Theres 6 desks, but there is also a spot for the wizard you have selected to stand in the center of the screen

7 Wizards would fit, it's just they would have to interchange desks; you can still keep 6. Changing the graphics wouldn't need to be a thing.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Greenranger88 on Sep 9, 2017 wrote:

Theres 6 desks, but there is also a spot for the wizard you have selected to stand in the center of the screen

7 Wizards would fit, it's just they would have to interchange desks; you can still keep 6. Changing the graphics wouldn't need to be a thing.
Exactly

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Greenranger88 on Sep 9, 2017 wrote:

There are a lot of desks on both sides, too. Nothing says the entire seventh wizard has to be visible. They could also just zoom out a bit.

This 7th wizard topic comes up fairly often. I hope they do, because I keep winning fab gear for the ONE wizard I do not have. Lol

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
Yes, 7 wizards would be nice. Change the entry room some to accomidate it. Currently, I have 2 Balance and use the lower one to train balance school only pets. Thinking about getting rid of him and adding a fire wizard. This would be something nice to add for the 10th birthday or maybe the next upgrade.

While you at it could you please give the Balance school a +10 pierce spell like all the other schools have. My pet peeve with the game.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
mythessence on Sep 4, 2017 wrote:
Part of the fun of the game is figuring out how to play with different wizards, and the game play is different for each school I have so far. The developers do need to be paid to bring us all this wonderful fun, so I was thinking it was pretty generous of KingsIsle to provide 6 schools on one account! Just sayin'
Truer words were never spoken.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I feel like people can't get the full experience of the game because they can't quest in every school. Once I got to max in one school, I wanted to quest a little in every school to see which one I liked best but it wasn't really possible with only five school choices from six more. This game should not keep us focused on only six of the schools, it should allow us to focus on all seven schools. It would also even out the amount of people in a school, for example, everyone has a storm character but so few have a myth or balance character.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
"The game play is different for each school I have so far" is exactly why people want all seven wizards ;)

Yes, KI does a great job. But we don't all play for free. Some of us more than compensate financially and would love a seventh wizard. ;)

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
I wish there were 7 slots, I really want to make an Ice, but can't because my character slots are full

Victoria Fairyheart

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
They just want us to create another account for our 7th wizard so they can get that $$$$$

Survivor
Jun 04, 2017
ChaseDragonFlame22 on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
How many schools can a wizard choose from to study? 7 How many wizards can be created per account? 6 Hmm... something is not quite right about that.
Literally my entire life. Why can't you've seventh Wizard/The wizard you were last using just stand in the center?

Maria Jade
Level 26

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Pouffy23 on Sep 26, 2017 wrote:
They just want us to create another account for our 7th wizard so they can get that $$$$$
I'm not sure why there are only 6 slots for wizards.
Many players will not create more than one account, because then they would wind up with 12 wizards. Some barely play six.

But if people had 7 on one account, many many players would go ahead and make 7, and then spend for 7 wizards instead of six. (It is much easier to fill one account than to manage two accounts.) When people make a wizard they will eventually want houses, gear and things for it.
It actually would earn more profit to have 7 per account than to only allow 6 and hope people make two accounts.

Just my guesstimation.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Yes please! I want a 7th character slot for sure! I honestly have a hard time choosing what school to leave out and it's a bummer having to. I'm still undecided if it's Balance or Life to this day. I hope KingsIsle does this for a future update, hopefully we're not asking for too much.