Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In need of a ice pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
Hello! I am a thaumaturge in need of a pet that is fit for me. Is there anyone willing to hatch with someone in need, my equipped pet right now is nightmare that gives health and may casts unicorn. I'm looking for a pet that gives ice damage and maycast fairy, also want a pet that gives an ice blade card (snow beast, the polar bear, lord of winter etc.) Also I really like that freezing rain core pet so if you have that that's like first priority lol also i would like resist but it isn't that big a deal for me. I really hope I have a good one in the future so yeahhh

Explorer
May 03, 2016
StormMaster400 on Jul 18, 2017 wrote:
Hello! I am a thaumaturge in need of a pet that is fit for me. Is there anyone willing to hatch with someone in need, my equipped pet right now is nightmare that gives health and may casts unicorn. I'm looking for a pet that gives ice damage and maycast fairy, also want a pet that gives an ice blade card (snow beast, the polar bear, lord of winter etc.) Also I really like that freezing rain core pet so if you have that that's like first priority lol also i would like resist but it isn't that big a deal for me. I really hope I have a good one in the future so yeahhh
i dot mind hatching with you. Just name a time and place and i'll be there

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
Celescale on Jul 18, 2017 wrote:
What pet do you have? And I'll be at the hatching room in the pet pavilion in Kraken server, my name is Anna Iceheart

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Celescale on Jul 18, 2017 wrote:
do you think I could maybe hatch with you too? please? I could reward you with some treasure cards or I could gift you a few packs. I have been needing a good ice pet (like the one he described) for years.