Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sketoon Keys Trade

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
Hello KI team,

I'm here to make a suggestion about Skeletoon Keys. Well, as far as I am concerned the lower levels keys are the most hard ones to be acquired, since people usually farm on higher levels (as Darkmoor, etc) and rarely have a chance to get them (the proof is that I got a ton of gold keys and none of others)

So, my suggestion is that we should be able to trade our keys for others, for example:

1 gold key can be traded for 1 stone or 2 wooden keys

1 stone key can be traded for 1 wooden

2 stone keys can be traded for 1 gold key OR 2 wooden

4 wooden keys can be traded for 1 gold key OR 2 stone

Of course these values could change and/or have other ingredients be added in order to complete the trade (like reagents, etc).

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
Ok first off I do not believe your calculations are correct it should be 2 stone keys for 1 gold or 4 wooden for 1 gold and 2 wooden for 1 stone. Also this isn't a very good idea to be honest. Gold keys are supposed to be hard to get not easy like wooden ones and even stone ones.

~Natalie lvl 80
~Natalie lvl 35

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
Honestly while gold are meant to be harder, as a high level I find I have WAAAAY to many since they drop from a lot of bosses Polaris up. (anyone that has farmed Darkmoor will have entire walls of them)
The real grind is getting stone and wood keys from the low level dungeons, perhaps a reverse trade instead? Since if you can get gold you can get wood and stone anyway, I wouldn't even mind if it was simple converting it down instead of increasing the number.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Hall Of Skeleton bundle?
like most of the daily item bundles (jewel, big treehouse, fishbowl, etc) make a bundle, that daily you get a random key... idk

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I still have over 100 gold keys from my Darkmoor farming days, seems every time I use one i get another, would love to turn them into stone or wooden.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
Jasmine3429 on Jul 20, 2017 wrote:
I still have over 100 gold keys from my Darkmoor farming days, seems every time I use one i get another, would love to turn them into stone or wooden.
Exactly!!!

We always have tons of gold keys because of farming on higher levels and other maps and however have none or one/two wooden or stone keys.

My idea is exactly being able to trade gold ones for lower level keys.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009